• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Show us what you see!!!

Happy Labor Day!!!
20150907_073314.jpg

Look what I found at the SC lake Thurmond welcome center!

20150907_160833.jpg

Peace and quiet was something that we didn't have this weekend. It was stereo wars with the cruiser crowd instead.

Peace and quiet was something that we didn't have this weekend. It was stereo wars with the cruiser crowd instead.
But it was still fun!

Still beats a good day at home with the in laws and no boat....(my "holiday")

Not at all, thats why I'm hooked. I think it may be down the the Robinson, it's basically a piston engine with very simple avionics. Flying protocol might be my downfall though :(.
Did you get to take off and hover? That seems like it would be a delicate balance.

Those Robinsons are awesome simple aircraft. I wish I could buy one.....Wife says I'm too accident prone to fly...LOL. But one day....mark my words....ONE DAY, I'll get my pilots license for fixed wing.

I'd settle for a powered parachute too....They seem relatively "safe"

4 hours to go for 6S preorder..... Time to upgrade from my 2yesr old 5.
image.jpg

Beer can chicken!

20150912_182702.jpg 20150912_182917.jpg

My second daughter's first football game last night. They won 35-0. Nice start to the season.

IMG_4359.JPG IMG_4332.JPG

image.jpg In line trying to buy ice and drinks before hitting the lake. Looks like somebody needs to follow the rule "never trust a fart" nasty!!

I had 2 blowouts on this side coming home from the lake on Monday. I'm gonna try and straghten the edge of the fender a little while i have the tire off. I've got 4 new tires on order for this week.14421708148341313484134.jpg 1442171047611-1255426090.jpgThe entire trailer is on blocks for the week. Once the tires are done I will then get to replace all my bunk boards along with new bunk carpet and hardware.

Back