• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

Here we go again.. projections for Wednesday..
IMG_6594.png

IMG_2016.jpegIMG_2027.jpeg
Last weekend out before we head to Florida
Bittersweet, but fun!
sorry new phone, so naturally my finger is in every picture.

4+ cords down, 10 or so to go.

DD0359BF-683B-4080-AC0A-E50384A09A51.jpeg

Change of scenery in the last couple weeks of our boating season. We are at a mooring in a Malletts Bay, we left the attenuation dock in Burlington which must be rocking this morning from 40mph gusts of NW winds.

20241012_091626.jpg

Catamaran at far right of screen shot. The inset is from the neighboring marina on the right. Someone on the left side of the picture will be having a bad day after seeing their foresail shredded.

Owned the Q7 for a little over 3yrs with no spare tire. 1 flat. Had the Rivian 2wks and picked up a lag bolt. Luckily it came with a fullsize spare!

PXL_20241013_214530819.jpg

With that said. Lifting a 7,650 lb truck with a scissor jack is, well, sketchy at best.

Owned the Q7 for a little over 3yrs with no spare tire. 1 flat. Had the Rivian 2wks and picked up a lag bolt. Luckily it came with a fullsize spare!

View attachment 227757

With that said. Lifting a 7,650 lb truck with a scissor jack is, well, sketchy at best.
I had a similar situation, expect I picked up a bolt in the center in the tire on my way back home from getting new tires. 5 mile drive, and I pull in the garage and the tire light comes on. Ended up buying 5 tires that day… 😡

Saw this on my way home from Illinois last week - weird seeing the bow pointed backwards……

View attachment 227775
You know when he was at the dealer and they said trailer is optional he said “don’t worry, I have a trailer already”

A little bit of the white stuff in the higher elevations of the NE this morning. Waiting for a view of Whiteface Mtn, behind the clouds. Moving the boat for haulout this weekend, favorable weather window of upper 60's to 70 degrees.

20241015_083617.jpg

Last edited:
Should i be concerned about that white stuff as Claire and I head t Aurora Maine about an hour from Acadia National Park

Should i be concerned about that white stuff as Claire and I head t Aurora Maine about an hour from Acadia National Park
No. It is warming up in a couple days and melting what fell. Ground is too warm for it to stick in lower elevations.

Snow?! We’re still in the pool here. Finally stopped breaking heat records today after 3 straight weeks.

IMG_8653.jpeg

Back