• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

Kickin back with a home grown pear, no bananas on the boat this afternoon. Cold start to a beautiful day on the Lake.

2224AAB8-8A01-46F9-9559-F3D0016C14F0.jpeg

Still afloat.

Last edited:
Kickin back with a home grown pear, no bananas, this afternoon. Cold start to a beautiful day on the Lake.

View attachment 227916

Still afloat.
Kickin back with a home grown pear, no bananas, this afternoon. Cold start to a beautiful day on the Lake.

View attachment 227916

Still afloat.
I see a lot of pictures of the cat, did you sell the other sailboat and I miss the post? Looks like your getting a good seasons worth of use out of the cat.

No, the other one is waiting for interest rates for used boats to go down. She is in storage on the hard, waiting for Spring.

Kickin back with a home grown pear, no bananas on the boat this afternoon. Cold start to a beautiful day on the Lake.

View attachment 227916

Still afloat.
So the banana thing…. I asked my friend where the superstition of having bananas on a boat would bring bad luck came from, he told me it goes way back, as a lot of these superstitions do, to when bananas were transported on ships and the stalks(?) bananas would have plantain spiders in them, by the time the ship reached port the ship would be infested with these plantain spiders

I saw 52 this morning on my way into work, first time it’s been below 72 since March.
I think I’m on false fall number four now… snow ❄️ forecast with rain today and a high of 45° and an overnight of 28° tonight. Then a small warming trend into the 70’s later this week with overnights in the 30’s. Probably have my first fire tomorrow morning.

So the banana thing…. I asked my friend where the superstition of having bananas on a boat would bring bad luck came from, he told me it goes way back, as a lot of these superstitions do, to when bananas were transported on ships and the stalks(?) bananas would have plantain spiders in them, by the time the ship reached port the ship would be infested with these plantain spiders

No bananas, but we keep a bottle of Spider Away on board. ;)

Sailing today. Thru the Cut under full sail for the first time.

796FC91A-C89E-4FA5-92AC-4CBF50244EE4.jpeg

The crew, Willow and Royal

C0B55315-1867-404B-90C5-2CD7E66B2F22.jpeg

Back