• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Show us what you see!!!

This foiling electric power catamaran cruised by us at the marina Sunday.

DBD2FBD5-B533-40EB-B667-0454D1C7E5E4.jpeg
4961CC1A-6DDE-4F14-A512-63804D4F6020.jpeg

Found the camera a few seconds late!

Last edited:
Relaxing in Grenada!

Attachments

• 20240925_160922.jpg
    20240925_160922.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 14
She’s on her way. Current track looks to stay out in the gulf from me, but we have some wind and rain now.
IMG_6537.png

Stella saw a deer outside the fence and thought it was another dog. Instead of waiting for me to open the screen door, she decided to make her own. I’m getting pretty good at this re screening thing.
IMG_6538.jpegIMG_6539.jpeg

She’s on her way. Current track looks to stay out in the gulf from me, but we have some wind and rain now.
View attachment 226912
Starting to flood here in Naples in the low shoreline communities. We are at flood stage now and have 3 more hours until high tide at noon.

I have been down here 14yrs and still find myself speaking Midwest from what I’m told. Some of our interns asked where I’m from and I said the east side of Cleveland, and they said “where is that”?

Starting to flood here in Naples in the low shoreline communities. We are at flood stage now and have 3 more hours until high tide at noon.
I’m getting some of the outer bands now. I get about 1 hr of no rain, wind or clouds, even some sun popping out, then about 30 min of rain, wind and clouds during the storm’s rotation.

stay safe, local news sez there is a 15' swell coming your way.

Back