• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Sold the jet boat

marcham

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Sad day... due to a variety of factors and current price of petrol, we have sold our AR195 in favor of a sailboat.... wish we could do both but weekends are just too short to maintain 2 boats! Really enjoyed this forum and all the helpful advice.

GOPR0084.JPG

Last edited:
Very nice boat, what year? @BigN8 has put a years worth of ASA classes under his hat recently. We could start a jetboaters sailing team, lol.
I like the lazy jacks and stack pack. Looks like a nicely rigged boat. You know we are going to need more pictures, right? Love talking sail trim at different points of sail. We are a small salty bunch here. Again, congratulations, nice boat!

We sold our 07 AR230 a year ago.

This was us a few days ago... https://jetboaters.net/threads/show-us-what-you-see.4515/page-586#post-623832

Last edited:
Sad day... due to a variety of factors and current price of petrol, we have sold our AR195 in favor of a sailboat.... wish we could do both but weekends are just too short to maintain 2 boats! Really enjoyed this forum and all the helpful advice.

View attachment 186745

Beautiful area! Love that blue sky!

Happy Trails!

Damn I’m jealous!! I’ve had my eye out for the Oceanis models for some time now. There’s a 37 or 38 footer for sale on lake Grapevine right now that’s a good price I think. I might go look at her.

@zipper that online ASA 105 inland and coastal navigation class is kicking my ass. It’s hard. I just downloaded and have started utilizing Open CPN on my Mac. If you don’t have it you should check it out.

Back