• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Some fun pics

Noko

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here's some non boat pics but I thought might be kinda interesting. I fly for a living and heres a few pics flying back from Asia to Anchorage.

Middle pic is catching two 747's and that the contrails. The last pic is the HUD view from the left seat. We were at 30,000'. So you can see what a better view you get up front than just the side windows in coach :)

Attachments

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Here's some non boat pics but I thought might be kinda interesting. I fly for a living and heres a few pics flying back from Asia to Anchorage.

Middle pic is catching two 747's and that the contrails. The last pic is the HUD view from the left seat. We were at 30,000'. So you can see what a better view you get up front than just the side windows in coach :)
Awesome....I'm not the kinda guy that regrets life choices but I was Army reserve and had a chance to go air national guard and activate to try for the pilot program. Wish I would have taken it.

I keep saying I'm going to get my private pilot license one of these days but life, kids, work (I travel a lot)....oh well. I did some flying in the back of the Navy's MH53E's for work....that'll have to do.

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Cool! Different world up there sometimes.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I have fond memories of going up to the cockpit as a kid when flying and having the captain fill out and sign my log book, and explain what many of the knobs did and how it worked....wouldn't happen today (during flight anyway).

Thanks for sharing....cool photos...you and @txav8r ever meet up while on layover?