• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Some recent pics from Lake Pepin on the mighty Mississippi...

RightStuff

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Looks awesome, thanks for sharing the pics! I really want to do a trip down the river one of these days, haven't been on it for a number of years now. Where did you put the boat in, I assume somewhere in Red Wing?

Yochichi

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Looks great. Very familiar setting. I love how far one can travel on this stretch of river.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Little House on the Prarie home! My wife was up there last year to visit all the sites with our daughters, she said it was a very pretty area,

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Thanks for sharing. I have not been able to bundle up the family and get them to the mighty Mississippi. One of these years....

Trm1765

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Thanks everyone.. this section of the river is awesome. 40 miles of river, plus the width if lake pepin and the backwaters gives a huge opportunity to go through lots of boat gas, and if that isn't enough you can go through a lock and add however much space you need. Bay point park in Red Wing is a great place to put in. I have a camper on the river with a private ramp and it stays in all summer....

Trm1765

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Thanks for removing the duplicates, this phone has a mind of its own sometimes..
Jetboater4life, you live in Roch and never go to the river? Your missing out... you must go on Zumbro.. I actually live in Austin and drive past Zumbro to come up here, I can go through much more gas that way...

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Yeah! Come on @jetboater4life, I drive the 3 and a half hours out to the Mighty Mississippi almost every other weekend just south of La Crosse. Can't beat the endless sloughs, channels, islands and beaches the Upper Miss has to offer. I'll have to make the cruise up towards Pepin someday, we mostly stay down in Pool 9 or 10.

KXCam22

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice photos. I like looking at other's boating photos as it gives a great insight into family life on the water in places that I don't get to visit and to help me appreciate how many beautiful boating spots there are. Thanks. Cam.

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Yep. Zumbro mostly and Lake Byllsby early in the season before the algae blooms. Lake Zumbro is great for wake sports and is less than 15 minutes from my house. I try to go twice during the week and once during the weekend. I was out there tonight for a couple of hours.
A pic from today. A friend of mine with a neighborhood friend of my son.
20140819_191608.jpg
Every kid in the neighborhood wants to do this behind my boat