• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Somebody have the Sparkplug gap MR1 HO 2007 AR230 handy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Books are all packed away and the spare plugs are in the boat. The irridiums seemed to idle a little crappy for the 30 seconds I ran it just to make sure it would start. Might still be burning off the fogging oil, but worried they are finally fouled after 3 winterizations. Dropping it straight in the water this weekend. I appreciate it if anyone has the gap width for the stock plugs in case I need to swap plugs on the water.

Thanks!

Right in the FAQ....under plug change....

8 NGK CR9EB Spark Plugs – Gapped to .7-.8mm (.028 - .031 inches)

LOTO this weekend, you?

Ya know, that FAQ thing is pretty handy..... You should put that handy little fact in the FAQ! :winkingthumbsup"

Back