• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Sx230 wakeboard tower

JaredL

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Has anyone one here found a wake tower for a 2005 sx230 that allows you to keep your normal bimini top? It looks like most I'm finding will block the top.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

aznomad

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Has anyone one here found a wake tower for a 2005 sx230 that allows you to keep your normal bimini top? It looks like most I'm finding will block the top.
I just bought my 2005 SX230 HO in early October and the previous owner had installed a hinged wakeboard tower so he could get the boat through the garage door at his house. All I need to do is remove two hand tight knobs, lift the tower about 10" and the bimini folds up and down underneath the tower. Takes every bit of 15 seconds to fold up or down.

aznomad

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just bought my 2005 SX230 HO in early October and the previous owner had installed a hinged wakeboard tower so he could get the boat through the garage door at his house. All I need to do is remove two hand tight knobs, lift the tower about 10" and the bimini folds up and down underneath the tower. Takes every bit of 15 seconds to fold up or down.
I have the same setup. Generally it goes up when we get to the water and stays up until we leave.

Yammer28

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have the same setup. Generally it goes up when we get to the water and stays up until we leave.
Do you happen to know the brand of the tower you have installed? I’m looking for a forward facing tower for my 2005 SX230HO as well.