• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Thoughts on 255 FSH Sport E

Tride

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Does the boat come with a pad/pads that enable you to turn the bow area into a sun pad?
no it didn’t. Would be a great aftermarket option though. Same with A pad that would run across the back when the seat is down. Would be another great Sunpad area.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
no it didn’t. Would be a great aftermarket option though. Same with A pad that would run across the back when the seat is down. Would be another great Sunpad area.
Right on…. I agree about the rear area as well. You can probably get an upholstery shop to make those pads for you. I think JBP has a good upholstery shop they deal with, I’m waiting to hear back from JBP with pics for the swim deck pads.

Just a dandy of a boat though!

John Fullington

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Awesome!! When did you order and when did they originally tell you it was coming in.... The wait is killing me LOL
I ordered it on Jan 22 2021, they originally told me I should get it around the end of March, then it was mid April, then a ship date was shown to me by the dealer of May 4th, so from order date to arrival date was just under 4 months.

Ccarhart52

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
I ordered it on Jan 22 2021, they originally told me I should get it around the end of March, then it was mid April, then a ship date was shown to me by the dealer of May 4th, so from order date to arrival date was just under 4 months.
Good lord we ordered ours in September lol...

John Fullington

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Good lord we ordered ours in September lol...
I have to say I got very lucky on this boat, The day I was at the dealer Yamaha called and informed them they would get 1 255, and 1 252 after they had originally told them they would not get any of the boats this year, so I was able to put a down payment on the boat and Yamaha confirmed right away. They (my dealer) received the 252 a month ago and it has already sold as well. Hope you get your boat soon.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just took delivery of our 255 yesterday. What a day! Ordered in Sept.
Awesome dude!!!! When is the maiden voyage?

Drag

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

VictorySwing

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Spoke to my dealer yesterday and sales manager told me Yamaha cut two 255 FSHs from his allocation this week.

Ccarhart52

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Our new date is June 10... was originally May 15 lol.... pre ordered in September, Baltimore area.

Tpowie12

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Just got word from my dealer that the boat is shipping next week!!!

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just got word that my boat is at the dealership.

Did your eye starting hurting just now? Can’t see staying at work any longer today? LOL!

Totally awesome man!

Tpowie12

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
For new owners of 252/255's- does anyone have a cover for their boat yet? Are there custom made Yamaha covers specifically for this model? Thanks.