• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Thoughts on 255 FSH Sport E

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

Koyote

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Placed my order in mid March. So the waiting begins.

Ccarhart52

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Our 255 Sport E is delivering middle of next month. If anyone gets there’s sooner give us some pics and video in the water!!!

Tride

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Still waiting on my call that it is being delivered. That timeline lines up with what they told me a few weeks ago though, so that's great to hear.

TommyB

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
New Pictures
awesome, Based on the photos that I have seen I’m surprised that they change the grab rail in the bow area. I love the one that was on the demo model and it was even highlighted in the boat test video.

TommyB

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just got this from my dealer. :cool:

View attachment 146991
I really hope it works out for you. I think we all have been getting these updates since March. The date just keeps getting pushed back about two weeks at a time. Mine said April 15 a couple of weeks ago. And here I am today twiddling my thumbs.

John Fullington

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Yeah your probably right, I’ll be in Florida with my FSH 190 Sport anyway, they got a black 255 with a painted trailer in a couple of weeks ago, that one and mine are the only two they are getting, that’s what my dealer is telling me.

TommyB

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Yeah your probably right, I’ll be in Florida with my FSH 190 Sport anyway, they got a black 255 with a painted trailer in a couple of weeks ago, that one and mine are the only two they are getting, that’s what my dealer is telling me.
trust me, I hope I’m not right. LOL

keep us posted and best of luck.

im in the same boat, at least I still have my 190.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

Koyote

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Just walked a teal 255 today at the jacksonville boat show. There was a 10k mark up on it as well. After walking multiple boats that are in the same size category I feel as if we are making a great decision moving forward with this particular model. Im feeling so much better now. Lol.

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I've noticed on a couple other forums, members taking possession of the 255. Very good looking ride for sure

LeonPhelps

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Anyone from Canada waiting on one ?