• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

To all of our veterans

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hoooah & ooorah

Judge

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
Amen...... if it wasn't for those who serve.... for those who fought.... for those who gave the ultimate sacrifice..... we wouldn't have this forum or enjoy the lives we do.

Thank you for what you have done and continue to do for our country!

Screenshot 2023-11-11 at 8.22.33 AM.png

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've learned more about my dad after his passing than he ever was willing to talk about when he was alive. I've been able to track down some of the guys he served with, and between some of their stories they're willing to share (about "others", it's never been their stories they would share), and some of his things from service, it's helped me to piece together some of the how and why of his life and actions that I could never quite understand. I don't think I'll ever truly "get it", but it's brought a lot of things into focus for me about the man he was.

This came up for sale recently, and I couldn't get my wallet out fast enough. This is the small tribute for my dad that I wear today, and long after this single day of honor has passed, please remember to check in with a veteran you may know. You may serve just as great a mission with that phone call or visit that might save the person who served in your stead.

My dad would have loved this, so this is how I honor him today:

image.jpg

Judge

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
I've learned more about my dad after his passing than he ever was willing to talk about when he was alive. I've been able to track down some of the guys he served with, and between some of their stories they're willing to share (about "others", it's never been their stories they would share), and some of his things from service, it's helped me to piece together some of the how and why of his life and actions that I could never quite understand. I don't think I'll ever truly "get it", but it's brought a lot of things into focus for me about the man he was.

This came up for sale recently, and I couldn't get my wallet out fast enough. This is the small tribute for my dad that I wear today, and long after this single day of honor has passed, please remember to check in with a veteran you may know. You may serve just as great a mission with that phone call or visit that might save the person who served in your stead.

My dad would have loved this, so this is how I honor him today:

View attachment 211512

Well said!

It is very cool you could talk to some of the guys your dad served with. I'm sure it made you feel even closer and connected with him.

We met up with a Yamaha owner from this site today out on the water and he was a veteran. I shook his hand and thanked him for his service. We went out to dinner tonight and saw some more vets and were proud just seeing them out.

A phone call.... a simple thanks for your service.... or handshake could go a long way to making them feel proud as you have said.

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Thanks to all that serve and preserve our freedom!!