• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Todays Mod, separate boat and tower speaker controls

subysti

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well I finally added controls for the in boat and tower speakers. I had them set up through the touch screen with the tower speakers being the front speakers and the in boat as the rear but it was too much of a pain to go through the controls to adjust them. This is soooo much easier.
dash.jpg

Jasonsbiz74

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I like that idea.

Luis Pena

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks good...where can I get those knobs?

subysti

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

dustinjean

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Axis
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
clean install about like what i had on my yamaha but i love my wetsounds 420sq i can control inboats towers and sub seperately and fine tune each parameter on the fly and the mic that works through the tower speakers is nice when teaching new riders. its a must have for my boats here on out

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
and the mic that works through the tower speakers is nice when teaching new riders. its a must have for my boats here on out
I like that idea!! How did you get a speaker set up into your system? Right now I just have to go over a few hand signals with anyone wanting to tube.

Luis Pena

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well I finally added controls for the in boat and tower speakers. I had them set up through the touch screen with the tower speakers being the front speakers and the in boat as the rear but it was too much of a pain to go through the controls to adjust them. This is soooo much easier.
View attachment 36308
...how many amps are installed?

dustinjean

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Axis
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
I like that idea!! How did you get a speaker set up into your system? Right now I just have to go over a few hand signals with anyone wanting to tube.
@Bennie look up the wetsounds ws420sq or ws420bt it is a full boat equalizers for complete control and the mic is built into each one and when you hit the button to talk it interrupts the tower speakers so they only hear you. best money you will ever spend when teaching new riders no more hand signals or yelling over the boat