• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Total miles boated this season?

Coult45

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
950 miles for us from May 7th to October 6th, and I'm just curious how that stacks up. I think our use is different than most. The anchor has never been used. We spent our time exploring our river and the Erie Canal system, and looking for wildlife photography opportunities.

Not as much as I would have liked! Most of my local lakes dropped significantly in August and my last trip was in September- got about 19 hours on her- not sure how many miles that translates to. Was still lots of fun- looking forward to next season. I’m jealous of how much you racked up!

Couldn't tell you miles but almost 45 hours. Last time out will probably be next Friday.

No Idea how many miles but 24 hours between mid June to mid Sept is an all time record for us. 45 hours impresses me!

Bought our boat in July, & we’re at 35 hours.
Plan is to take it out at least once every 4 to 6 weeks during the off season…that way there’s no need to fog. Plus why not…since we can.

Pretty impressive miles. We have had our boat 4 years (purchased late 2018), but with 171 hours and 1,800 ish miles, that puts us at 42.75 hours and 450 miles per year. However, the bulk of the early year hours and miles have been at our local lake which is mostly no wake.

no idea on miles.. I run my boat nearly every day.. it likes it...

My best guesstimate is 780 miles this season.

No Idea how many miles but 24 hours between mid June to mid Sept is an all time record for us. 45 hours impresses me!
We don't ride long distances much but we tried to get out once a week, and we were pretty successful.
We started our year by going to Siesta Key and ran the ICW 5 out of 7 days.
We move a year ago and now we can on the water about half the time to drive the previous lake.

No idea on miles but picked our boat 7/22 and went out on the weekends only through 9/25 and put just under 40 hours on it. Looking forward to getting a full season in next year.

We took ours out today for a spin. We have about 430 miles on it…since July.

78 hours this year in the northeast. I did over 200 miles during a 1 week trip on Lake Winnipesaukee. I've reset the trip meter multiple times throughout the year so no idea on total miles though.

We did about 215 miles between April and October on 3 boats and 3 bodies of water under sail and power.

Hard to make an accurate guess when you do not save your tracking info, but between 3 boats used this season, a total of 300 miles on Lake Champlain and Arrowhead Mtn. Lake/Lamoille River. This weather may allow us more.

Wow, your usage pattern is opposite of us. I may have spent as much time sitting on the swim platform as I have sitting in the captains chair this summer. :-). Lots of chilling in a cove with music, swimming and relaxing. All good though, the Yamaha platform is good at all of it!

Wow, your usage pattern is opposite of us. I may have spent as much time sitting on the swim platform as I have sitting in the captains chair this summer. :). Lots of chilling in a cove with music, swimming and relaxing. All good though, the Yamaha platform is good at all of it!
That's the way we use our boat. Probably close to a 3 to 1 ratio anchored vs. running.

Back