• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Turn Your Boat Into A Camper

DonJohnsMusic

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Good Morning,

Your seats should be able to turn 180 if they have the same seat mount that mine has. You have to bring the seat all the way forward using that lever under the seat and then use the other lever to get the seat to turn toward the center of the boat. It's a bit of dance with the levers but they do go 180.
They also come off the post fairly easy too.
I miss apple pie... A past girlfriend was pretty good at pies. Those were the last I've had made from scratch! Thanks for the clarification on the Tent set up. Brilliant idea.
I’ll have to try it sometimes, but it almost seems like the clearance is a bit tight.

dnicholas47

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’ll have to try it sometimes, but it almost seems like the clearance is a bit tight.
On my boat in order to spin the seat around I have to bring the back of the seat all the way forward. Think airplane takeoff putting the seats in the full upright position. Only then can I rotate it the full 180. The lever for that is to the side of the seat, not underneath, but they may have changed that since '15.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Nice, I bet that wasn’t cheap!
All the info on the cost is in the link provided. It was awesome. Windows had fly screens and could roll up. The front and back curtains had snaps so you could roll them up and out of the way. Saved us many a time from getting soaked! Like this time on the loop cruise (I think @OperationROL or @Sheboat took the photo... they arrived drenched).