• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Unwatch Threads

KXCam22

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks for all the great work guys. Is there anyway to globally unwatch all threads. I get too many emails on my phone. Thanks. Cam.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
There is no way to globally unwatch threads, but there is a single setting to turn off email notifications. Also, you can pull up a list of your watched threads and turn them off one by one in that list.

KXCam22

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
OK thats what I was doing this morning. I have the email notification setting turned off but I still keep getting a mass of emails. Want to hear something funny. I PMed someone on the other site that I have moved sites. In the message sent the "jetboaters.net" text was automatically deleted. Cam.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Yup....Brian is censoring our URL (and others). It really doesn't matter though as there are so many ways to get the URL through. Next is he'll shut down private messaging all together. Traffic here is consitently 50%-100%+ higher than YJB, and I don't recognize any of the names over there now.

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The first few days I was getting a ton of emails as well, I must have found the master switch, cause I haven't gotten one since I turned off email notifications.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Another thing you will likely want to adjust is your preferences.

Click on you Name in the upper right of the screen, and then click on "Preferences", a window will pop up and you might want to consider clicking the first two options off as you see below:

image.jpg

KXCam22

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks. That was the one I was missing. It auto signed me up to watch for every reply I made. All should be good now. Cam.