• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Weather finally turning.

Sean R

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I am taken tomorrow and Thursday off, hitting the lake with my family. Looking nice in N. Georgia. Told the boss I need a mental health day. He laughed and said "Mental health day, what you spoiled 20 something victim now"

Michal

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
I am taken tomorrow and Thursday off, hitting the lake with my family. Looking nice in N. Georgia. Told the boss I need a mental health day. He laughed and said "Mental health day, what you spoiled 20 something victim now"
Hell yeah! Do it!

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I've been itching so bad to go out, I might go on Sunday just to cruise around for a bit.
Dont be a Sally, pitter patter, let’s get at’er!

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
We'll be on Lanier tomorrow

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
My schedule cleared out and I'll be able to take all of tomorrow off to get cracking on the boat. We'll see what we can get done.

bubbasuwannee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Did most of my maintenance last weekend. Have some cleaning and a couple of other items, but mostly ready for the water at any point now. Still waiting for our new boat to show up so we can sell/trade our current boat. Definitely going to use it in the mean time.

Michal

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Did most of my maintenance last weekend. Have some cleaning and a couple of other items, but mostly ready for the water at any point now. Still waiting for our new boat to show up so we can sell/trade our current boat. Definitely going to use it in the mean time.
What did you get as the new boat?

bubbasuwannee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
What did you get as the new boat?
222 FSH Sport. There's a chance we back out depending on how the financing works out. We can't pay cash for the entire boat, so plan to finance, but with interest rates going up considerably... we just have to wait and see. We were told it'd arrive after February, so we expect it to come in at any time. Hopefully before Summer though.

Michal

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Hope it works out, yeah rates are crazy right now, even if you have excellent credit.

bubbasuwannee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hope it works out, yeah rates are crazy right now, even if you have excellent credit.
Me too. But, I'm more than willing to walk if I don't like the numbers. Our current boat has been great. We kinda didn't know exactly what capabilities we'd want until after buying our current(first) boat and using it a bunch. Had planned on an FSH 252/255 in a few more years, then the 222 version came out which has what we want, but a tad more affordable so we could upgrade sooner. Put a deposit down as soon as we could last August.

Michal

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Me too. But, I'm more than willing to walk if I don't like the numbers. Our current boat has been great. We kinda didn't know exactly what capabilities we'd want until after buying our current(first) boat and using it a bunch. Had planned on an FSH 252/255 in a few more years, then the 222 version came out which has what we want, but a tad more affordable so we could upgrade sooner. Put a deposit down as soon as we could last August.
I'm with you on that! We were thinking about going bigger as well. I want to go the 250/252 route (not the FSH). but definitely going to wait until next year.

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
We are considering going bigger, but probably not until 2025. Wish Yamaha offered twin SVHO's in the some of the 22's and more 25' models. May have to go I/O or stern drive.

Michal

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Well dang! At least it's a few things crossed out for the season.

bubbasuwannee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
the weather has been downright screwy… supposed to be up and down the next few days with rain as well.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
It quit raining and I tossed my little boy into the storage area and wrapped up one more item on the list. Now it's about time to water test it and see how much I can extend the pump run time on the rear bags. Then of course install the fender quick connects, and oil/spark plug change. Probably another solid day or 2 of work.

allamerican149

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Taking our new to us 2017 212 Limited S out this Sunday for our Maiden Voyage! Probably put in at Snow's Cut in Carolina Beach and cruise out to Wrightsville Beach! Hell we may just go all the way out to Topsail! Can't wait!!!!

Michal

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Hell yeah!!! Weather looks promising. Have fun and stay safe out there.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
5B276686-3CBE-4623-B639-0AF86655C209.jpeg