• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What is your go-to boating shoe

I have some under armor water shoes that have the drain holes underfoot with a mesh layer covering them, like some of the others listed on this thread.
If you spend much time in the water they get sand and rocks trapped between the mesh and the insole that hurt your feet and it’s a real hassle to get them cleaned out. For docks, boat ramps, etc they do fine.
Not sure if the other brands do any better for that issue.

Been using traditional classic crocs for years. No need to overthink it!

Last edited:
Another vote for OluKai's. Deck shoes and flip flops. Just damn comfy. And I'm not an expensive flip-flop type of guy... but I had to change.

The only way to go IMO

Back