• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yahama FSH 255

MajorBummer210

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
For sure - I'd like to walk around one and see where I could place ballast bags :D

No real bimini might kill it for the wife though.
Lots of center console after market share extenders out there. Will get more shade than the giant Biminis on any of the other 250s

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
T-Top Extensions Archives - Oceansouth
Amazon.com : Taylor Made Products T-Top Shade Kit : Sports & Outdoors

There are numerous aftermarket options available to add shade to a T-top.

I agree it would look cool, but it would probably suck at actually keeping ice and beverages cold.
The Ocean South link is awesome! Thanks for posting! I wanted some sort of bow shade and saw they have a T to enclosure as well. I’d still like a set up like I posted above but the Ocean South universal one looks like it could definitely improve usability in non perfect weather days, and a lot less money than a custom built one.

T-Top Enclosure - Oceansouth

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Man c'mon, with these enclosures your are making it hard for me not to justify a 25' FSH

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

Messina919

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Well I just got the call from my dealer saying that I will not be getting a 2021, but not a 2022 with no timeline. Ugh!! 😒

Quad

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
the 'two-foot-itis' is strong with this boat, I agree.
I love the look and versatility that appears to come with this boat; the hard sell for us would be the loss of the full bimini on the 242SE. I've come across people with the new 25x bowriders and they bemoan the bimini on the new models vs their previous 242s. Apparently it not only looks smaller, it really is smaller.

Tscozz

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
The more I look at it the more I feel the need for one. The 255 would chew up and spit out the Great Lakes around here.
I got my 255 last month In the buffalo area, awesome boat...

Kelleyja

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
IMG_5178.jpg

👆 Taco Shadefin - Fits in any rod holder, throws shade over the whole aft including the swim platform.

Kelleyja

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
It has a rod butt gimbal on the end, so it can’t spin.

Out of all the stupid boat shit I wasted a grand on, I use this the most.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
The issue with a hard wind screen like that, at least for me, is losing the vertical rod holders on either side of the helm. But hey, there are 8 horizontal rod holders on either side, if it meant the gf would be content I could deal with it. But I still think I’d like the canvas / isenglass set up better. I think you could get a tighter fit with the flexible canvas as well.