• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha boat pump out toilet

Bopogi

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Anyone have 24ft and 25ft boats with pump out toilets? Where is the waste tank installed? Post pictures.

I've not seen anyone install a pump out toilet on a Yamaha.....

you can have a porta potti with built in tank and have a pump out hose directly from porta potti tank to the external hull. I saw one from different boat not from yamaha.

I've not seen anyone install a pump out toilet on a Yamaha.....
My dealer offered the pump out toilet installation when I bought the boat. I am assuming they have done this before. We will see once I get the boat in spring. I just want to see in advance if someone had it done to their 24/25 ft Yamaha boats. I paid $1,500 for the pump out.

you can have a porta potti with built in tank and have a pump out hose directly from porta potti tank to the external hull. I saw one from different boat not from yamaha.
I already paid the dealer for the pump out installation. I am just skeptic how it will turn out to.

I didn't ask the about the specifics. I am calling them soon for something else. I will ask.
OK just asking cause its $10 to $20 to pump it out. If the tank is too small, it will be a lot of pumping out for you lol. Also Im assuming your home marina have pump out station thats why you asked it to be added?

Haha... that would be highway robbery if they do that to me! Let me check it out tomorrow just to be on the safe side. And yes the marina where I am going to wet slip the boat has the pump out station. $25 per pump out, crazy!

I have a portapotti on my boat....the rule is....you use it, you clean and empty it.....never been used to date! @Bopogi I'll bet your marina has free toilets....and the kids (who need this most) will score ice cream and snacks when the go to the marina (although that might cost you more than $25! LOL)

I have a portapotti on my boat....the rule is....you use it, you clean and empty it.....never been used to date! @Bopogi I'll bet your marina has free toilets....and the kids (who need this most) will score ice cream and snacks when the go to the marina (although that might cost you more than $25! LOL)

This ^^

Adults pee in the water, kids get frequent stops. Bathrooms on boats are gross.

I'm yet to use my porta potti either I just have it for emergency.

Just curious if you have ever had a boat with a pump out head? If not, trust me when I say you don't want it on a 24' open bow boat, its not worth it. If my 24' had a pump out head, I'd pay someone $1,500 to remove it.

I put a porta potty on my Christmas list years ago to add to the boat. Boat is now 9 years old, never got the porta potty. Never missed it...

Certainly ain't dropping money on a pump-out.

Finally took the porta off the list.

Just talked to the service manager installing the pump out. It is going to be a standard 5 gallon fixed porta potty with pump out to the side of the boat. I am not sure if we are going to use it but having it there for emergency is better than not having one installed. During Covid, no going to public toilets.. haha.... Kids will always get their ice cream no questions asked! haha

OK just asking cause its $10 to $20 to pump it out. If the tank is too small, it will be a lot of pumping out for you lol. Also Im assuming your home marina have pump out station thats why you asked it to be added?
you are right. Its going to be a standard 5 gallon fixed porta potty with pump out to the side of the boat. its just going to be for emergency anyway.

Last edited:
you are right. Its going to be a standard 5 gallon fixed porta potty with pump out to the side of the boat. its just going to be for emergency anyway.

bumping this thread. How did this work out for you? Any pics?

If it’s for emergency use why even get one with a pump? Seems like such an expensive waste of money.

I keep a roll of toilet paper on my boat. There is no toilet. However there are hundreds of miles of shoreline to go take a dump and I only charge $1 a sheet of toilet paper :D

Back