• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Yamahapalooza 2014 at Lake of the Ozarks!

Drew Schenck

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Calling All Yamaha Jetboat Owners!

Join Greg Surdyke and all the Surdyke Yamaha staff for the 3rd annual YamaPaloozaevent at Dog Days' Aquapalooza, Osage Beach Lake of the Ozarks, MO!

Who...
  • Invited Yamaha owners and V.I.P.'s
What..
  • Demo new Yamaha Boats and Waverunners, G3 Pontoons and Four Winns Boats for a chance to win a cruise vacation for 2!
  • Complimentary boat ramp use, slip rental and trailer storage for YamaPalooza
  • V.I.P. Registration Reception and Fish Fry
  • YamaPalooza Continental Breakfast at Surdyke's Port 20
  • YamaPalooza Boat Parade to Yamaha Island at Dog Days
  • Party onYamaha Islandfor AquaPalooza
When...

Friday, July 18th 2014
  • 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm:Free Demo Rides for a chance to win a cruise vacation
  • 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm: Free boat ramp use, slip rental and trailer storage
  • 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm: V.I.P. Registration Reception and Fish Fry
Saturday, July 19th 2014
  • 7:00 am - Ramp opens
  • 8:00 - 10:30 am: YamaPalooza Continental Breakfast at Surdyke's Port 20
  • 10:30 am - 11:00 am: YamaPalooza Boat Parade to Yamaha Island
  • 11:00 am - 6:00 pm: Party on Yamaha Island - accessible by boat or wave runner only. 12 Seats available on our G3 Tritoon Shuttle.
Sunday, July 20th 2014
  • 10:00 am 4:00 pm - Free Demo Rides for a chance to win a cruise vacation
Where...
  • Demo rides, ramp use and Boat-In launch at Surdyke's Port 20 Marina and KK Marina.
  • V.I.P. Registration Reception and Fish Fry at Surdyke Yamaha Highway Store
  • YamaPalooza Continental Breakfast at Surdyke's Port 20
  • Yamaha Island at AquaPalooza & Dog Days Bar and Grill
This is a FREE event hosted by Surdyke Yamaha at Lake of the Ozarks...but you have to register!
http://www.planetreg.com/Yamapalooza

See you there!

Drew Schenck
AKA Drew Da Boat Guy!
drew@surdykeyamaha.com

That sounds awesome. I wish Phil Dill did something like that...

This is a fantastic event. I have it posted in the gatherings section as well.

@Drew Schenck you go back to surdyke? Last time we talked you went somewhere else for awhile.

Awesome!!

That sounds awesome. I wish Phil Dill did something like that...
X2 on Phil Dill. Anyone on the forum have any pull with them?

Back