• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

YDS software in Raleigh Durham area?

csmacken

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hey folks! Im curious to know if there’s anyone in the RDU area ( i’m 20 min west of Durham) that has the YDS software I could borrow/rent. I currently have a 2010 212x and want to figure exact engine hours. I’m willing to drive to pick up and pay for your time. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I'll need to check that I still have the computer and cable operational....but am on the outer banks right now till mid week.

Back