• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Considering a Jet Boat? Perhaps Need a Test Drive/Ride? Look Here! <VOLUNTEERS NEEDED>

Would you be willing offer a serious member a ride/test drive?

• Total voters
I have deposits down on a 255XD (April timeframe) and 255XE (avail now), would love to get a ride with anyone anywhere in Florida with either an XE or XD (25 or 21). Trying to figure out how much I care about drive.

Happy to take someone for a ride near Santa Fe, New Mexico (yeah, I know, no lake in Santa Fe). AR192.

@Julian you can add me in TN, boat is up for the winter but will be back ready in March!

@Julian you can add me to the list. Plus 1 for MD. 252S on the Eastern Shore...lots of the Chesapeake Bay and its tributaries to explore. Just put her up for the winter, but back in early April '22!

I have done this before when I lived in FL, we went out for a long ride had breakfast at a boat up little restaurant in Panama City. Still Friends with him on FB, but his relationship status changed after our ride and he never bought a boat, he was active on the forum for a while.

I’m in Oklahoma now but will be in the SanAntonio area starting next July.

I have done this before when I lived in FL, we went out for a long ride had breakfast at a boat up little restaurant in Panama City. Still Friends with him on FB, but his relationship status changed after our ride and he never bought a boat, he was active on the forum for a while.

I’m in Oklahoma now but will be in the SanAntonio area starting next July.
Did you want me to list you for TX?

You can add me. I’m in Stoddard WI on the Mississippi. Happy to give a ride

Add me for Austin, TX area. Lake Travis/Lake Austin.

Nothing in Utah I see so far.

This is an awesome thread. Really nice of all of you to be offering rides. I was just wondering....we are headed to Florida in a couple weeks and I was hoping someone could offer me, my 2 sons, my wife, and our dog a ride for about 8 hours, 3 days in a row? I am just testing out jet boats of course! :winkingthumbsup"

Happy to offer rides in New Mexico whenever the lakes don't look like Tatooine.

Didnt notice me on the list for TX.

This is an awesome thread. Really nice of all of you to be offering rides. I was just wondering....we are headed to Florida in a couple weeks and I was hoping someone could offer me, my 2 sons, my wife, and our dog a ride for about 8 hours, 3 days in a row? I am just testing out jet boats of course! :winkingthumbsup"

I’m in SWFL. Let me know 210 FSH. We can go fishing, tubing and joy riding. Cheers.

I will have to try this the next time we go on vacation without our boat. I think I would just shoot for a day, lol.

Sure thing 2022 212 in Tampa bay

Back