• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

CBS "Survivor" used a 2003-2006 SX230....

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I had a hunch that it was a Yamaha, but I didn't see the very beginning of the show where these shots were from. Looking at the lines it had the look, but the colors weren't right. So thanks to @Julian for clarifying it for me. I thought it should be a jet just because of where it's being used.

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
With the money that show rakes in you would think they would have a newer boat. Or maybe even have Yamaha sponsor a segment of the show. Sometimes I think the whole show is one big commercial for whichever company forks over the money to have their product in the spotlight. At least if it was Yamaha it would make it a little more worth watching. Just think, Yamaha could have their motorcycles, boats and jet skis all highlighted during the show. Now that would be worth watching!

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That is pretty cool! Don't catch the show often though...