• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Looking for Jet Boaters in the Virginia Beach/NE North Carolina

dtcjr115

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looking get a group together for fun and sharing of information in the area.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I am not in your locale...but I hated seeing your post go unanswered. We have members in the area...check the map! I think @Rigger is in the DC area but that isn't too far is it?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

rcpd34

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm in the MD/DC/VA area.

cozilla

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
In Charlotte, NC area but am from Newport News and my family still lives there. If I ever bring the boat back home I will look you up.

Tom Toberman

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hi, I am in the Raleigh area...just bought my 212X a few weeks ago and would enjoy meeting up with anyone in the area sometime!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Welcome aboard @Tom Toberman , glad to have you on jetboaters.net! And congrats on the new boat! Another one of the guys that started this new forum lives right in your area, @Julian . Be sure to update your profile to add Raleigh to your location, so the member map will automatically pick you up and mark you on the map. That is a great feature of the forum and allows you to know there are other members in your area. Congrats and welcome once again!

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@Tom Toberman Welcome to the site! How did you find us and where do you boat mostly?

My boat is in a slip at RollingView Marina (last weekend I went around the Yamahas there and put a business card for the site on each boat).

Tom Toberman

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Thanks for the Welcome txav8r and Julian! I am really new to boating, but have been working hard over the last few weeks to find the best places to go! I have been to Lake Jordan, Hyco, Kerr, Graham Mebane Lake and one in Burlington. I really enjoyed camping over the weekend at Kerr Lake with the family, but havent found anyplace I dislike at this point! I actually live in Burlington, but since we dont have any big lakes by us we have to travel about an hour to get to a sizeable lake.

Julian, I found the site through google I believe, I found the other site that you "dont speak of" first but found this one to be much more interesting and fun! I hope to run into you on the lake, was thinking about trying yours out this weekend!

The site is great, and look forward to meeting up with you and others sometime!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
You can feel free to speak of any site @Tom Toberman , many of us left because of the conflict and control. But feel free to visit wherever you feel you get the answers your looking for. Actually, our threads aren't as many (yet), but 90% of the knowledge and contribution to that forum is here now, so you can't go wrong!

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Thanks for the Welcome txav8r and Julian! I am really new to boating, but have been working hard over the last few weeks to find the best places to go! I have been to Lake Jordan, Hyco, Kerr, Graham Mebane Lake and one in Burlington. I really enjoyed camping over the weekend at Kerr Lake with the family, but havent found anyplace I dislike at this point! I actually live in Burlington, but since we dont have any big lakes by us we have to travel about an hour to get to a sizeable lake.

Julian, I found the site through google I believe, I found the other site that you "dont speak of" first but found this one to be much more interesting and fun! I hope to run into you on the lake, was thinking about trying yours out this weekend!

The site is great, and look forward to meeting up with you and others sometime!
I may be out on the lake this weekend, not sure yet (have in laws in town). I do know that @96Pirate is planning on going out on Sunday I believe. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for ya!

waterboy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome!! I am in the Holly Springs area and boat at Jordan all the time. I'll look for you out there.

Regarding the OP, I want to get out East, just have not made the trip yet. I will keep my eyes open if you put together a gathering.

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Tom Toberman , Hi Tom welcome aboard. We are out on Kerr/ Buggs all the time and birth out of Clarksville.. Let me know next time your out there. Maybe we can get together. Hint: We are the only Orange AR out there..

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I was born and raised in the Hampton area and still have kin in the area... does that count??

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Tom Toberman Welcome Tom! I will be out at Falls tomorrow most of the day I think. Let me know if you will be out.

@Lspeedss I will be trying to make a trip up to Kerr soon. I bought the annual pass for Falls, Jordan and Kerr so i plan to make use of it. I will let you know when i am heading up that way. Same thing @waterboy When i head to Jordan i will let you know.

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@96Pirate cool. We need more Yammis out there. I've only seen 3 out there in the past seven years and im out there almost every weekend. Where do you put in?

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Lspeedss Only been boating once up there with friends. I believe we put in down in Flat Creek. Way down in NC. I know you are in VA. Where do you put in?

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@96Pirate We put in at Clarksville generally. Or Okeneeche.

Ryan Sheely

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am in Chesapeake VA, normally boat around the Elizabeth even though the water is pretty gross...

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length