• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Pulled the trigger on a new AR240

McMark

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
:confused:From the Pittsburgh boat show.

Pretty excited at the moment. Come on snow...start melting.

The guys at Full Performance Marine were great. Really nice folks and a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

:cool:

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@McMark NICE!!! Freakin' JEALOUS!!!!! Were you able to talk them down at all from the $55,249? Did you get an extended YES warranty? Any added toys?

Living vicariously though you guys getting these new boats! Need someone in Raleigh to get one so I can get my wife on it! LOL

McMark

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
a tiny bit better and got a mooring cover thrown in. Unfortunately the price is the price. Super guys to deal with though.

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@McMark !!!!!!!!! Big congrats, Son ! Like your "upgrade" ...... LOL ! You won't believe the difference.
Getting personal, did ya explain to your Bride about all of the TOTALLY NECESSARY mods you must now start buying and installing ?
I'ld like to be there, if ya didn't complete that important step. It IS in the manual, y'know. It's about Step # 7 ............
# 5 buy boat, # 6 pay for boat, #7 explain to wife why the heat bill won't be paid this month because it is MORE IMPORTANT to buy a set of Thrust Vector XV's from WIll @ Jet Boat Pilot, # 8 put gas in boat .........
You get the idea. LOL !
Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
First thing @McMark ... CONGRATULATIONS! Second thing, before you do anything else, pull that bow roller off of it before it gets scratched up, and replace it with a Stolz. That plastic roller will mare the finish, if it hasn't already. After that, enjoy that new rig! Congrats again!

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Both of them look great ! always nice to see something older that's been kept up,

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sweet ride!! You will absolutely love it!!

Do the captains seats recline? The co-captains seat looks bent backwards if they don't recline.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Nice!!! Beautiful boat. You will love it.

Your previous boat has been a workhorse... but I am guessing you will notice at least a modest performance increase with the AR240. :rolleyes::p:D

:winkingthumbsup":winkingthumbsup":winkingthumbsup"

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow, that is a real nice, new boat. You have got to be excited and I know you will take great care of it. Your previous boat looks brand new

Enjoy the new boat.

McMark

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Believe me, I'll have a tear in my eye when the old boat sells. :(

I won't miss mixing oil though. :)

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congratulations!. . . . . Bought mine at the NYC Boat show on 1/1/14. The most difficult thing now will be all the waiting between now and Spring.

subysti

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@McMark Could you give me the details of your deal? You can PM me. Looking to purchase same boat in a couple weeks at our boat show out here. Just curious on if you financed, how much cash down etc etc. I know rates vary depending on credit rating but just wondering what the backs were looking for. Thanks. I'm where you were, I have a 1996 Larson now and want to move up to my next-last boat. Hoping to keep the next boat for a long long time.

rkluck

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Beautiful new boat and love the old boat! It is always so hard to get rid of the old ones. My wife says I like to collect old things (bikes and cars)! Something about them just tugs at me. However, I don't want to not get the new cool stuff either! HA! I always say my new stuff will grow old with me! You will have so much more room and fun with the AR.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Stunning. Congratulations!