• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

⚓ ⛴ Happy 7th Anniversary Jetboaters.net! ⚓ ⛴

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We've come a long way in the last 7 years! Thank you to all the staff and members that make this place a fun and informative place on the internet!

The last year has brought us:
  • We are up to 25, 422 members! We have thousands more non-members that come to the site for information but don't join (that's ok). As you can see from active member statistics, usage continues to climb year over year. There was clearly a bigger increase this year as more people are sitting at home on their computers/tablets etc due to Covid, and more people took up boating this year - many of whom came here for information. Member activity peaks increased approx 30%!

1610719583974.png

• We continue to hold staff meetings and discuss new things we can do for our members.
  • Gatherings obviously took a beating this year due to Covid. There was a small group that went to Bimini, but Shelbyville IL, SC, NC and FL gatherings didn't happen.
  • We introduced a new Dark Style last year and for those that prefer a darker look for the forum - just made a few tweaks to it this year.
  • We keep adding things by request - this year we consolidated the 2020 New Model Year info, and also created a 2021 Yamaha specific sub forum to keep it clean.

Please keep your suggestions coming as it is our goal to be responsive to your requests (as we can). This site is for you-our members! Do us and other jetboaters a favor, and when you see posts seeking help on other platforms, find their answer here, and post up a link for them when you can! That will both help people, and continue to keep this place relevant and up to date with the lastest.

Thank you all! And may 2021 be a better year all around!

The Admin Team - @Julian , @Bruce , @Murf'n'surf , @txav8r, @OperationROL ,@0627Devildog , @Scottintexas , @Luc Lafreniere

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Congrats to all of you! I'm proud to be a member here. I continually welcome new members and inform them there is tons of good info and great members to help get you safe and on the water. I say this because THIS IS how I feel. No BS. Thank you for creating a forum that great to be a part of. Hoping for many more years to come!!!

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Woohoo! Very cool that it's been 7 years already. But, to tell you the truth, this Site has operated as a well-established, well-oiled organic movement that feels more established than many of the forums I have been on that have been around for some time. Our members are who make it so great and the consistency of regulation make it safe and enjoyable. To many, many more!!!!!!

Canuckjetboater

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
We've come a long way in the last 7 years! Thank you to all the staff and members that make this place a fun and informative place on the internet!

The last year has brought us:
  • We are up to 25, 422 members! We have thousands more non-members that come to the site for information but don't join (that's ok). As you can see from active member statistics, usage continues to climb year over year. There was clearly a bigger increase this year as more people are sitting at home on their computers/tablets etc due to Covid, and more people took up boating this year - many of whom came here for information. Member activity peaks increased approx 30%!

View attachment 140206

• We continue to hold staff meetings and discuss new things we can do for our members.
  • Gatherings obviously took a beating this year due to Covid. There was a small group that went to Bimini, but Shelbyville IL, SC, NC and FL gatherings didn't happen.
  • We introduced a new Dark Style last year and for those that prefer a darker look for the forum - just made a few tweaks to it this year.
  • We keep adding things by request - this year we consolidated the 2020 New Model Year info, and also created a 2021 Yamaha specific sub forum to keep it clean.

Please keep your suggestions coming as it is our goal to be responsive to your requests (as we can). This site is for you-our members! Do us and other jetboaters a favor, and when you see posts seeking help on other platforms, find their answer here, and post up a link for them when you can! That will both help people, and continue to keep this place relevant and up to date with the lastest.

Thank you all! And may 2021 be a better year all around!

The Admin Team - @Julian , @Bruce , @Murf'n'surf , @txav8r, @OperationROL ,@0627Devildog , @Scottintexas , @Luc Lafreniere
@Julian and Team, congratulations on the (IMO) most authoritative, informative, innovative and interesting Jet Boating Forum in the world and one of the most accurate boating forums of any nature in the world. The membership numbers speak for themselves. :cool:

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I can't thank you guys enough for the information and skills I have aquired from this site, and appreciate the time and effort that takes. (And dark mode is so much better!!)
Yeah....many people don't notice that style option in the lower left!

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Many thanks to the admin team. You guys rock at keeping this place pretty civilized and a generally great place to visit in the interwebs.

I'm guessing you guys still won't take our donation money will you? I've got some on tap when you're ready to let us regular members help keep them lights on.

1WetBoat

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have been lurking for a while, buying time until i was ready to buy my boat. This site has been a tremendous fountain of knowledge from all members. Incredible that as soon as I took possession of my boat i was comfortable with just about everything on it all thanks to the info on this site.

Keep it up guys, it is certainly appreciated.

BTW, just got my stickers and my spare tire cover. Gotta spread the word.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congratulations and thank you! This site and its members really add to the joy of ownership of my boat. Great community!

InmyElement

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
ooooo..I like the darkstyle....Thanks for everything! This site keeps me going during these cold months of storage..

bigwaves

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congratulations and thank you! This is one of the best sites on the interwebs period. I always look forward to visiting, getting away from the rest of the world and catch up on our great sport/hobby/pastime with some really cool people. Thanks again! 👍🏻👍🏻

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The admins help keep the place running, but we enjoy being members far more!
Well, if at any point it becomes no-fun as an admin and you need to call in recruits, I'm sure there will be no shortage of people ready to pitch in.

I recently lost my previous "internet home". www.s-seriesforum.com was where I hung out on the internet since the late '90's. It was down to about 5 or 6 active members, and the random internet stranger that would show up every few months. It unexpectedly shut down earlier this year. I would've gladly paid the hosting fee and taken over the site if I knew it had become a burden for the previous owner.

As jb.net has become my new "internet home", I want to make sure the owners, admins, and all other behind the scene workers know we appreciate the efforts, and myself (and I'm certain 100 other members) are here to help if you need or want us to.

Thanks guys!

LakesideLaw

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats on the anniversary!