• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

1000 Members & Happy 6 month Anniversary!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
The forum is now at 1000 named members (the member ID is over 1000, but includes accounts the forum uses) and we've been live for 6 months! No SPAM accounts whatsoever! Also very happy that we've only had a couple of "live" spammers get through and NO Auto bot spammers!

Member registrations are climbing nicely:
statistics.JPG

As we approach the end of the boating season for those up north, I'm sure we will get the usual increase in "How do I winterize" questions. @JetBoatPilot created a nice video of Winterization,
and I started a Winterization bullet point list but welcome feedback on things I might have missed! I'm sure members would love that! Both of these are (of course) linked in the FAQ

The Member Map is filling in nicely! If you haven't added your location (doesn't have to be specific-but if you add your zip code it does place you on the map better) follow the link so local events are more easily booked.
member map.JPG
(Many Anchors represent multiple people)

We have great vendor participation and they are offering discounts and group buys to membership, and sponsoring gatherings! I had a vendor ask me recently...."How do you make money?".....the answer is "We don't! We do it for the love of boating!"

And most importantly we are learning and sharing well with one another! I'm amazed at the things I've learned just in the last week!
  1. How to solve no wake mode not working (see the FAQ-Maintenance #19)
  2. How to cook a crab boil
  3. Great options for our new SUV! (never would have guessed a Hyundai was so loaded!)

Can't wait to see the new 2015 Yamaha line up! Bet we'll all be watching as pics get posted! A busy day all around for sure!

Congrats Bruce, Julian and team!

Gotta say thanks..certainly to the Admin team, but also to the members. I've learned much from this great group of people, and because of this group I feel fairly secure that I can take care of most issues that could arise on the water(or at least diagnose it). I've learned what could potentially sink our boat, to how to improve our use of it and perform maintenance myself (which saves us money). Thank you for sharing your experiences, your moments with your family
(I think we all live vicariously thru one another..lol), and most of all for your time.

Wow! Congrats team and well deserved. The admin team is running a great site here.

I have learned so much here and will continue to do so. This is one big happy family and it keeps growing.

Well Done!

Cheer.gif
Banana.gif
Cheer.gif
Banana.gif
Cheer.gif
Banana.gif
Cheer.gif
Banana.gif

When searching forums, I didn't immediately sign up here in June because of the low post count. I didn't know it was a new board, nor did I know why this board was created in the first place. @Wayloncle showed me the difference.

Congrats! I've really been enjoying this site and the help I get here. Thanks everyone.

I find this site more refined and more informative than the previous site with just the right amount of laughs to keep it fun. This is like my online Cheers bar..."where everybody knows your name". Thanks for a great resource.

Who'd a thunk? 1000 members in 6 months.. Congrats gang!

Were here to stay!

1000 in 6 months is amazing!!!

Back