• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

11 people rescued from an overturned Yamaha jet boat

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Curious how this happened. Beer Can Island rips hard at the corners of the island and can flip a beached boat, but that doesn’t explain this.

Beat me to story...

I see white caps in the picture 11 people in a boat maybe they were looking at dolphins and all went to one side of the boat. Dolphins are pretty active right now.

Looks like the graphics on a 2022 AR210.

So many questions... Would love to see a breakdown of what happened here, if anyone has more info I hope they can post/link to it.

it was a 210 and over capacity by 1 person

Looked bigger than a 210. Any more details?

That is what the reports said and there were several. including one with a picture before the boat flipped. several are posted on this group Log into Facebook

Scary stuff. Be careful out there, folks.

Looks like the last guy just wanted to go down with the ship. How unfortunate. My greatest nightmare!

It looks like a new AR210 to me. You can see the graphics at 0:43 in the video.

Eleven people is more than the capacity of the boat. Thank goodness there appears to be no serious injuries.

Jim

Looked like there was an anchor line off the stern maybe? Perhaps it was stuck and the tried to pull it from the stern and swamped themselves. That is what that group of football players did that capsized and one? drowned.

Dang!! What a bummer! At least everyone is okay.

Back