• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Looks like you are suffering through it ok! :photogenic::nurse:

Enjoy your trip Dan!

Try not to think of us Dan. Enjoy!

That looks awesome. Enjoy.

Did you drive your boat there? How were the waves? :-)

We were there last summer, saw a few Yammi's too.

Oh, yes. I see the boat riiiiiight there...

Jealous! Our next vacation isn't until June. Enjoy!!!

Wow, I feel...deprived. Hope you have a great time.

Funny I don't see any snow..hell everyone else has snow.. why not Dan..?

Make sure to stop by and see Harry Kapono at Duke's.............on Sunday of course...:winkingthumbsup"

Looks Beautiful

Oh man! Dan, you guys slow it down and enjoy every day you have left. I love Hawaii. We are going to our favorite place on the planet in September...Hana, a sleepy little place on Maui. The weather is the best isn't it? Be sure to go grab breakfast at Eggs n Things. Plan to stand in line, it is home cooking, and it is cheap compared to the places around the hotels and along Waikiki.
Eggs 'n Things Ala Moana
Address:
451 Piikoi St.
Honolulu, Hawaii 96814
Phone: (808) 538-3447
HOURS: Open Daily
SUN to THU: 6:00 am to 10:00 pm, FRI & SAT: 6:00 am to 12:00 am
https://www.eggsnthings.com/?main_page=page&id=16&chapter=0

You guys have a great time! @SuperJetDan

The view from the hotel is awesome!! Enjoy!

@txav8r ... drove the road to Hana many times, love that place. We really like Kauai as well...not as many tourist as there were on Maui.

Man! Keep those pics coming! Love it!

Back