• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

:finger: Here you go Dan - feel better?

I used to belong to a couple pwc forums and they are some badasses sitting behind their keyboards

Agreed. I used to participate in a tundra forum but I don't like to read all the drama so I stopped going there. This site and yjb are both filled with great people.

I TOTALLY AGREE! I have this conversation almost everyday with one member or another. The atmosphere is great, and the membership seems to want it as much as all of us. I read it in posts...you can see frustration at times, but it is almost self checking, because it seems most want to see the place remain friendly and helpful, vs what happened before. This is a great place!

Seriously though - you are spot on :winkingthumbsup"

True, I almost created a problem with a political joke in the comedy forum, then told Julian Oops my bad LOL.

No problem there Dan! Hope my nudge in the right direction was done with respect. That is the aim here....treat each other with respect. Like @jaybro72 said...some people just sit behind their keyboards and sling stuff as they don't care and don't know the people they are slinging stuff at.

Open, honest communication is what we founded this place on....and we'll all "police" ourselves.

I love this place...great people and a wealth of knowledge.

I've been working and traveling so much, I haven't been on...I can honestly say I miss you guys. I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things here :)

@SuperJetDan ..lol its all good Dan..Your not the first guy to have your hand slapped here.. just the first in public on this forum..:D
Yes this is a great place!
BTW I went over to the other site to see what , if anything, was going on. Looking at the classifieds. Man is it slow.. All the talkers are over here to be certain. Old ass posts in the contributors forum. Nothing since like December..
Weird.. like an old empty house at night.

I like it here as well, I have been involved with quite a few forums, KCSportbike was awesome until it grew really big then it seemed like every thread had trolls there just to start an agruement. RV.net I used to spend a lot of time on but slacked off the last year or so, it was mostly good folks there...unless you asked if your 1/2 ton truck could pull a camper, then the teeth came out.
I spend more time on this site than I do on FB with my "friends" and family! Probably because they could care less that I removed all my warning stickers this evening, and stuck a pool noodle in two table bases, and I know all you guys not only care but want to see pics!:-)

@SuperJetDan...no doubt! What dates are being thrown around? I'll head over to the meetup board and check it out!

I like it here as well, I have been involved with quite a few forums, KCSportbike was awesome until it grew really big then it seemed like every thread had trolls there just to start an agruement. RV.net I used to spend a lot of time on but slacked off the last year or so, it was mostly good folks there...unless you asked if your 1/2 ton truck could pull a camper, then the teeth came out.
I spend more time on this site than I do on FB with my "friends" and family! Probably because they could care less that I removed all my warning stickers this evening, and stuck a pool noodle in two table bases, and I know all you guys not only care but want to see pics!:)
well said @Wayloncle

Have you received some PM's with some hand slapping? :D

It's is just like and old empty house, it's us chatty kathy's that make a forum :winkingthumbsup"

Nothing serious with the hand slaps lol. Just close to spilling the beans once..:confused:

@Wayloncle seriously dude, where are the pics???
Boom. See I knew y'all cared! I also 303'd the whole thing.
It really is crazy how much of a difference removing those stickers make!
image.jpg image.jpg

Warning stickers suck..sooo much better without them. Like the red.

Last edited:
very nice!

That boat looks like new. Beautiful.

It was hard to bite my tongue before the launch I must say :(
yeah. It reads that way.. I stopped participating a year or two ago over there.. maybe longer..it just got UN pleasurable. Well you know..lol

Back