• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

195 HO previewed today

Chad Jensen

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey folks, first post here, but been lurking and reading for a couple weeks now. I had some business near our local Scarab dealer today so I stopped in to check out what they had. I didn't bring my phone in so no pics, but I was able to check out a black and white 195 HO they had in stock. I was quite impressed with what I was able to see, but next week they will have a 215 HO Impulse in stock that I will be able to demo and I can't wait!

I've never owned a jet boat, but have had a few boats over the years. I'm really looking forward to checking out what the 215 can do and get a good lesson on the jet boat advantages.

Really enjoying the site as well...nice people and great info!

Cheers,
Chad

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
glad to have you join us, the WI group is certainly growing, is there a reason your looking at Scarabs specifically?

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome Aboard!

Chad Jensen

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks for the welcome! Initially drawn to the style, I know it's not the Scarab of old. Also gonna check out the Yamaha 212SS. My neighbor a couple houses down has a Yamaha 192 and they love it, so I'm still undecided (though my current avatar sorta screams Scarab...), just shopping around at this point.

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome Chad! Good luck on your purchase!! You'll love the Scarab especially the 215 Impulse. Make sure you use your best bargaining hat when talking $. The 215 are still a rare find, and most dealers will ask a premium because of it.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Welcome aboard Chad...your among a great group here at jetboaters.net! Enjoy the search, and if you haven't, compare all the jet boat line out there. I have no scarab jet boat experience, and not sure I would use their previous market as an illustration of what they can do, but their styling is loud! As is some of the new Yamahas. Enjoy the process and contribute your findings here! Glad to have you here!

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome aboard! Good to see another WI (soon-to-be ) jet boater here.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I have relatives in MKE with a boat, not sure the make, but they enjoy boating there. I need to get them on the site!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Simon Bedard

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Hey folks, first post here, but been lurking and reading for a couple weeks now. I had some business near our local Scarab dealer today so I stopped in to check out what they had. I didn't bring my phone in so no pics, but I was able to check out a black and white 195 HO they had in stock. I was quite impressed with what I was able to see, but next week they will have a 215 HO Impulse in stock that I will be able to demo and I can't wait!

I've never owned a jet boat, but have had a few boats over the years. I'm really looking forward to checking out what the 215 can do and get a good lesson on the jet boat advantages.

Really enjoying the site as well...nice people and great info!

Cheers,
Chad
Hi Chad, try it is buying it ;)
you will enjoy the way it is easy to drive on the water and at slow speed arround the dock, this one is a lot much easier to drive than my two las sea doo boat.

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Welcome Chad!
Good luck in your search for the boat of your dreams:Welcome:

Chad Jensen

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Dealer called today...the 215 HO Impulse in there waiting for me to demo! Unfortunately, I leave on a work trip tomorrow so it'll have to wait until next week...