• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2 Brand new in box JL 10" M series Infinite baffle subs

skrip345

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hey guys, I intended to install these in my AR192 but sold it before I had the chance to do so. They are new, never played. I pulled one out to look at it, but otherwise have not been out of the box. They are the white sport grill. Here is a link to the JL page

http://www.jlaudio.com/m10ib5-sg-wh-marine-audio-m-series-subwoofer-drivers-91733

Please note these are the M series, not the MX series. The M series is the better performing (and more expensive) of the two. I paid 600. I would prefer to sell them together, but if need be I would sell them each for 250 shipped. Thanks!

skrip345

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
some views but no buyers... Am I too high? Make an offer!

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Wish you had these up for sale a few months ago when I did my install. $250 shipped each is not a bad deal. Great sub for someone who does not want to build a box and power effecient for an IB. If someone is looking to get fool proof good sound and has the 6 inch mounting depth then these are for you. Can't go wrong with JL audio. One high power two channel or a normal 4 channel bridged into two will power these. My opinion for those looking to buy is go JL marine for the amp as well.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

mdwarchichoke

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I wish I was there, but i got to get my motor running first! If I get lucky work will slow down enough during Thanksgiving, We can get it in and tested out on the water. Fingers crossed. Then it will be time for some upgrades!

brockhals

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Is the Polk in an enclosure? The JL is an infinate baffle, so it's designed to NOT be in an enclosure but use air space around it (think the 6x9s in the rear decks of older cars, they used the trunk as air space). If the Polk is in an enclosure then I'd think you'd be better off with the Polk. The JL wants about 300 watts continuous so depending on the am output it may not make sense either way

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Is the Polk in an enclosure? The JL is an infinate baffle, so it's designed to NOT be in an enclosure but use air space around it (think the 6x9s in the rear decks of older cars, they used the trunk as air space). If the Polk is in an enclosure then I'd think you'd be better off with the Polk. The JL wants about 300 watts continuous so depending on the am output it may not make sense either way
The polk is not in an enclosure.

Kane

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
@Julian - When I tried the upgraded UM Polk, the Factory Polk Amp couldn't close to wake that Sub up.....Maybe the JL uses power differently but I would plan an Amp upgrade.