1. Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  2. After selling out of last years red and blue models, Eric Justason has ordered another round of Koozies. The new color options are Blue with Yellow Logo, Red with Black Logo and Yellow with Blue Logo. He is making them available for $1.25 each. You can order yours via his Order Form or you can discuss them in this Thread. All proceeds from Koozie sales go into future SWAG production and event sponsorship.

(Clicking the X in the top right hand corner will dismiss this notice).
    Dismiss Notice

Boat 2005 Yamaha AR230

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by JDub, May 19, 2017 at 9:28 PM.

1. JDub

JDub New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    AR
    Boat Length:
    I have a 2005 Yamaha AR230HO with 270 hrs for sale. Fresh water use only. Store indoors in winter and on covered lift in summer. Great shape for a 2005. Link to boat trader: www.boattrader.com/listing/2005-yamaha-ar230-high-output-103059063. Asking 19500.00 I would consider a reasonable offer. Only selling to upgrade to a new Yamaha

2. bronze_10

bronze_10 Jetboaters Lieutenant

Ratings:
    +1,408 / 18
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    SX
    Boat Length:
    Welcome to the forum... post up some picks and your location... there are over 6 thousand members here but mire than that people lurl here without joining.. u may peek someones interest!

3. Julian

Julian Jetboaters Fleet Admiral Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +5,542 / 54
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    242X E-Series
    Boat Length:
    Looks like a nice clean boat....might want to list the modifications you've made...from a quick look I saw underwater LEDs.

4. JDub

JDub New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    AR
    Boat Length:
    Not sure how to post pics. If you follow the link there are pics on boat trader. Its located near Peoria, IL. Only mods are the ocean leds, Cobra Jet steering, and dual batteries. I do have snap on cockpit and bow cover. Also have the tow cover. Wake board tower has racks, mirror, and speakers. All filler cushions for the bow and lounge area are included. I also have the table and leg. Snap in carpet is also included and in good shape.

5. Julian

Julian Jetboaters Fleet Admiral Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +5,542 / 54
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    242X E-Series
    Boat Length:
    To post a pic....on a PC, just drag and drop it into the area where you would type text, or just hit the "Upload a File" button on the lower right corner of the window.