• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Completed 2005 Yamaha SX 230 HO -$12,500 South Florida

Razkaz

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Selling my 2005 SX 230 HO 2nd owner has had for about 5 years Recently put in new Battery and replaced several cushions. Comes with OEM Yamaha cover about a year old its my second one. Includes Cobra Fins, Garmin GPS, Carpet set and extra Bow cushion. Used the boat several times a year at lake Placid and would use here in local waters going to the sandbar. Sorry to sell a great reliable boat but my son is now into offshore fishing so we bought a center console boat. Asking $12,500 have title in hand. Make a great deal for a member looking for a boat. Thanks Rick 954-559-3493

Last edited:
Welcome Aboard, you can upload pictures using the "Upload a File" button below the edit window. This will work from your phone as well as your computer.

Ooops, never mind... wrong ad.

Good luck with sale!

Just reduced price to sell. $14,500

That's a great price!

Just dropped price to $12,500 want to sell this month. Have not been focused on selling but storage lot is do to renew. Great cash price for someone. Boat runs great.

That is an amazing deal!

Holy crap! Thats an awesome price for this boat! This is my boats twin sister....and she's worth way more than that!!! (not that I'm biased or anything) NADA low retail is 15K, High retail is $17,500.....this is steal of a deal retail!!

@Razkaz does it come with the trailer? Painted or Galvanized?

You'll do better if you load a bunch more photos.

Someone should jump on this....or I might take it and flip it!

Galvanized trailer included with spare tire. Just replaced bunk boards in June with new treated wood and bunk carpet with all stainless steel hardware. Great boat hate to sell but son into fishing so bought a center console boat. Got a great deal on new boat from individual so paying it forward by moving my jet boat at great price so someone can enjoy the boat.

Looking at the dates of the posts, I doubt this is still available. If so, shoot me a message @Razkaz . In north Florida, looking for a boat. :)

Looking at the dates of the posts, I doubt this is still available. If so, shoot me a message @Razkaz . In north Florida, looking for a boat. :)
His last visit here was December 15th. I would give him a call.

Back