• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2014 Yamaha AR210 Greenville, NC **Reduced to $30K

mrmeaniemeateaterman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Wife gave me permission to move up to a bigger boat (as long as it has a head) with the caveat that I must sell this boat first. Boat is also currently on Craigslist. 2014 Yamaha AR210 jet boat

I bought the boat new in August 2014. The Perfect Pass system was installed in 2015 making the boat perfect for skiing, wakeboarding, kneeboarding, tubing or just cruising. Has been used 90% freshwater, 10% brackish water and I did take it to the coast for a week vacation this year. Engines were flushed with Salt Terminator after EVERY use. Boat was washed inside and out after every use. Boat was waxed at beginning and end of every season. Vinyl always conditioned after washing. Cleanout plugs always removed after every outing. Batteries kept on Battery Tender during the season and in the off season the batteries were stored indoors in our bonus room. Oil/filter/plugs changed every year. I repacked trailer bearings and replaced grease seals this spring. Boat was stored in an enclosed building in the off season and always under a cover otherwise. Boat was never beached. I think the pictures will show this boat is well cared for. Five years later I still get people at the ramp complimenting me on my "new" boat.

Premium cover (only few months old)
155hours (will likely go up as we still continue to enjoy it)
SeaDek Throughout
Perfect Pass Stargazer GPS speed control system
Thrust Vector XL fins
Keelguard
Krypt Kneeboard/Wakeboard rack
Aerial Surfboard/wakeboard rack
Polk MM651UM speakers (with upgraded wiring)
Wetsounds HTX4 Amp
BlueSea Add-A-Battery Kit & second battery
Rule 750 bilge pump with internal float

Trailer Mods:
Stohlz Ultimate bow roller replaced after one week of ownership
Boat Buckles

No lien, title in hand.

If you want any other pics/info please let me know. If you want to come check it out send me a PM and I will give you my phone number (don't want to post it on here). I realize buying used is scary, but this boat has been well cared for, is in excellent condition to be 5 years old and already has all the mods you are going to wish you had if you buy a stock new one.

Regarding the pics below the spots on the seadek are just from my wet feet. There is one imperfection on the captains chair you can see in the first/second pic. I left a wet lifejacket hanging on the seat overnight and it stained it. :banghead:

2770 watermark.jpg2771 watermark.jpg2772 watermark.jpg2773 watermark.jpg2778 watermark.jpg2779 watermark.jpg2780 watermark.jpg2781 watermark.jpg2782 watermark.jpg2783 watermark.jpg2785 watermark.jpg2787 watermark.jpg

Last edited:

mrmeaniemeateaterman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Been a few weeks so I guess I'll bump this back to the top.

mrmeaniemeateaterman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
After looking at various other used boats currently on the market and doing more analysis I have decided to lower the price to $30,000 to make the boat more attractive.

mrmeaniemeateaterman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Send him my way @suke. You're welcome to come along for sea trial too.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Send him my way @suke. You're welcome to come along for sea trial too.
I definitely will. He just wrapped up lineman school, decided to randomly change careers, he comes back this week. He's been wanting a boat, and his wife fell in love with ours when we took them out. So hopefully he'll be ready to buy soon. :) I'll pass this along to him.

mrmeaniemeateaterman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I’m liking the idea of a 24-25ft center console. When the Tar river gets crazy busy on the weekends, we will sometimes end up in the Pamlico River down near Washington/Chocowinity just to have some breathing room. The Pamlico is wide there & can get pretty rough with the wind & boat traffic so looking something to ride “heavier” in the chop. Looking at Scout 235 xsf, Robalo R242 explorer and the Sea Hunt Ultra series 234/235/255 boats. The Scout is pretty and the Robalo is a tank but I keep coming back to the Sea Hunt simply because you can find some nice used ones and the other 2 are pricey with no used ones and few new ones to be found.
But right now still in the analysis phase and trying to wrap my mind around the fact a 25ft center console costs as much as my first home.

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I’m liking the idea of a 24-25ft center console. When the Tar river gets crazy busy on the weekends, we will sometimes end up in the Pamlico River down near Washington/Chocowinity just to have some breathing room. The Pamlico is wide there & can get pretty rough with the wind & boat traffic so looking something to ride “heavier” in the chop. Looking at Scout 235 xsf, Robalo R242 explorer and the Sea Hunt Ultra series 234/235/255 boats. The Scout is pretty and the Robalo is a tank but I keep coming back to the Sea Hunt simply because you can find some nice used ones and the other 2 are pricey with no used ones and few new ones to be found.
But right now still in the analysis phase and trying to wrap my mind around the fact a 25ft center console costs as much as my first home.
Scouts are beautiful and among my favorite boats, but usually quite pricey. Have you considered Tidewater boats? Their offshore boats have a huge Carolina flare and to me are one of the nicer looking mid level boats. Their 23 letters are big and spacious. If it hadn't have been for My Wife and Kids talk to me into another Yamaha, I would have definitely gone with a Tidewater. A buddy of mine owns a Tidewater dealership in Wilmington. If you are interested, let me know and I'll put you in contact with him.

mrmeaniemeateaterman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@redthumper9 I'll keep you in mind when/if I get this boat sold and get more serious about another one. Yeah the Scouts are pricey, no doubt. Probably when it gets time to be serious the extra price will end up putting them out of the running. I really like how the transom is walk around though. Same with Robalo 242 Explorer. I guess the Yamaha has spoiled me with the swim platform in that I feel like I have to be able to walk across the transom. I have definitely spent some time on the Tidewater website as well. Go round and round between the LXF and the CC Adventure. LXF more family friendly but not sure if it just takes up too much space and lose the walk around capacity of the center console. Probably just need to see it in person. I saw Sea Hunt has their 24ft "Edge" model which is similar to LXF, but they only made it a few years. Maybe it wasn't the hit they thought it would be?

meaningreen

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice looking boat, doubt it will be still be around this time next year when I'm allowed to buy.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Congratulations!

mrmeaniemeateaterman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yeah I guess I should get @suke 's address to send him the finders fee. He graciously sent someone my way. Thanks @suke ! The buyer made a profile and contacted me through the forum, so thanks for having & maintaining a great forum. (Not sure if he wants called out or not so I won't mention buyers name, I'll leave that up to him.)

@Julian I keep going round and round about another boat. Too many choices and all very expensive. Unfortunately my 10year old son took the wind out of my sails this weekend. I asked him if he was going to miss the boat once it's gone, his response was, "No, I hate the boat". My Boattrader screen time has plummeted since that comment. I guess it's hard to enjoy life as a 10 year old with that huge silver spoon always blocking your view. I'm now thinking we may have a boat-free summer (with lots of hot yard work for the kids) and see if they change their minds on how to spend summer weekends. That is unless I can find a good deal on a Robalo 242ex. :p

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah I guess I should get @suke 's address to send him the finders fee. He graciously sent someone my way. Thanks @suke ! The buyer made a profile and contacted me through the forum, so thanks for having & maintaining a great forum. (Not sure if he wants called out or not so I won't mention buyers name, I'll leave that up to him.)

@Julian I keep going round and round about another boat. Too many choices and all very expensive. Unfortunately my 10year old son took the wind out of my sails this weekend. I asked him if he was going to miss the boat once it's gone, his response was, "No, I hate the boat". My Boattrader screen time has plummeted since that comment. I guess it's hard to enjoy life as a 10 year old with that huge silver spoon always blocking your view. I'm now thinking we may have a boat-free summer (with lots of hot yard work for the kids) and see if they change their minds on how to spend summer weekends. That is unless I can find a good deal on a Robalo 242ex. :p
Take him to the lake and sit at the beach in the middle of a crowd and see if he starts missing the boat!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

I hear ya.....my 14 year old is the same way. I've decided to just go boating without here and leave her home on her freakin phone. Its a new age for teens for sure.....