• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2015 242 limited S Rod Holder

nydave

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
OK i know it has been discussed many times. I have read ALL the posts. I have also ordered and returned 3 diff rod holders recommended trying to find one that fits. I am looking to mount rod holders to the tower of my 2015 242 LS. The tower is 2 3/8ish. everything i find is 2" and under. Has anyone successfully ordered and mounted rod holders on the tower of this boat?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Patman941

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
No luck? I’d like to purchase some rod holders as well and have the same concerns. If anyone can recommend some that have worked and withstood the test of time, please advise. Thanks all.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Patman941

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Do you have a link for the ones you purchased? Let us know how they work out when you give them a true water trial.

JeffVans

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Do you have a link for the ones you purchased? Let us know how they work out when you give them a true water trial.
I haven't installed them yet, but plenty of other people have. Here's the links. Really fast shipping and the actual products ordered....not SleazeBay scams. lol

Patman941

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I haven't installed them yet, but plenty of other people have. Here's the links. Really fast shipping and the actual products ordered....not SleazeBay scams. lol
Thank you! What type of boat do you have? Reading the description it’s for a T-Top, but it also says the clamp adjusts every 18 degrees. Just want to make sure it will work on my wake tower?? Thanks again.

JeffVans

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Thank you! What type of boat do you have? Reading the description it’s for a T-Top, but it also says the clamp adjusts every 18 degrees. Just want to make sure it will work on my wake tower?? Thanks again.
2016 242 LSE

4jrv256k

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
It depends on what type of boat you have basically I’d like to purchase some rod holders as well and have the same concerns as fishing equipment uae. I bought Aluminum Fishing Rod Holder (LFH058) but it is not so good as I wanted because the flag holder is big enough for a rod handle.

Last edited:

4jrv256k

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
It depends on what type of boat you have basically I’d like to purchase some rod holders as well and have the same concerns as fishing equipment UAE. I bought Aluminum Fishing Rod Holder (LFH058) but it is not so good as I wanted because the flag holder is big enough for a rod handle.

Last edited: