• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2016 AR240 Raleigh, NC

allamerican149

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Just curious if you have sold this boat yet....we are currently looking in the wilmington nc area....I don't think a 24 foot boat would fit in my driveway until I can find storage....There are waiting lists everywhere around here which stinks!

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I could deliver anywhere between NC and Miami the week of Thanksgiving.
If your still in the market for a pontoon. I might be letting mine go. Getting a pool put in so i dont think i'llbe using it as much as i should here in Tampa. 2022 Regency with a 300 merc and of course loaded front to back with a $12,000 JL audio system and Extended warranty on the motor.
FB_IMG_1649630589612.jpgFB_IMG_1649630593727.jpgIMG_3643.jpg

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Whats the pontoon selling for?

Fourjets

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
Just curious if you have sold this boat yet....we are currently looking in the wilmington nc area....I don't think a 24 foot boat would fit in my driveway until I can find storage....There are waiting lists everywhere around here which stinks!
Have you found a jet boat yet? I live in Wilmington. I have a 212X. With collapsible tong.

Fourjets

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
2008 212x

2015 SX210

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
selling my 2016 AR240. Never been in salt water Excellent condition. soundbar, new gps antenna, new monster tower swivel racks wake/wake wake/surf and Knee, New Duracell AGM batteries, new noco dual charger. New Solas impellers and wear rings. Everything works as should.

Edit - Also has New perfect pass cruise control.

No hurry and don’t need to sell just wanting to go to a pontoon + jet ski setup.

Clear title for boat and trailer in hand

$46K obo

220 hours
Is this still available? Would you be willing to drive a couple hours west? Im from Indianapolis area.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length