• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2016 FSH Pricing

Big Joe

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
FSH

Last edited:

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yamaha dealers seldom negotiate on prices for current year boats. Often the best deal available is MSRP plus a discount on accessories.

I believe the FSH is in short supply so even less likely to be discounted.

Williamsone46

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
What part of the country you from @Big Joe ?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Danielmailin

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Try calling around to get the best pricing.
When I purchased mine was a month after they release them, and two dealers near me were asking 34k for a deluxe and 36K for a sport.
I drove a few miles north in Miami at Jetski of Miami and they gave me a quote for the deluxe of $31,699 all fees included + tax and title.
Out the door it was $33,809.44 and they threw in the Yamaha Sunshade as an assesorie (around $300)
Could I had negotiated to get rid of the dealer fees? Maybe, but the boat had just been released, all other dealers were asking 2-3k more, no one had a Deluxe in stock other then this dealer and the wife had said yes, so I jumped on it.

Hopes this helps in your purchase.

Danielmailin

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
The price of $33,809.44 was out the door with tax tag and all fees included with aluminum trailer included.
I can PM you the invoice so you can use it as bargain tool, or come on south to Miami.

Damen

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The price of $33,809.44 was out the door with tax tag and all fees included with aluminum trailer included.
I can PM you the invoice so you can use it as bargain tool, or come on south to Miami.
Daniel,

I am new to jetboaters.net and I plan on buying the fsh 190 deluxe in about a month. I live in Naples so the trip to Miami is only a little over an hour so well worth the drive. Would you be able to PM me the invoice so i can use it? It would be greatly appreciated!

Big Joe,

I have been doing a lot of research on the 190 fsh and I would say it is well worth the buy. Yamaha did a good job on the boat!

Damen.

Damen

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks buddy, I will shop them. I bought my last boat from Naples and brought it back to Central Florida. If he beats any of these especially with a trade I'll drive down. I'll also tell them you get the credit. (if it gets you anything)

Big Joe
Was it you that had the Glacier Bay?

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Daniel,

I am new to jetboaters.net and I plan on buying the fsh 190 deluxe in about a month. I live in Naples so the trip to Miami is only a little over an hour so well worth the drive. Would you be able to PM me the invoice so i can use it? It would be greatly appreciated!

Big Joe,

I have been doing a lot of research on the 190 fsh and I would say it is well worth the buy. Yamaha did a good job on the boat!

Damen.
Welcome aboard!

We are picking up a lot of Naples area members!

Danielmailin

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
On brake in day, with only 2 adults, flat water, 46MPH on boat speedometer, which should be around 43MPH, I did not have my GPS installed.
Last weekend with my family and kids (3 adults+4 children) top speed was 38 MPH.

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
On brake in day, with only 2 adults, flat water, 46MPH on boat speedometer, which should be around 43MPH, I did not have my GPS installed.
Last weekend with my family and kids (3 adults+4 children) top speed was 38 MPH.
Keep in mind the ribbon delete/air intake mod will get you an instant 2-3mph in a 190 boat.

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nah... not so bad.

I did the ribbon delete on my 2012 SX190. Huge difference - I'm still grinning just thinking about it. Takes about 15-20min with the N/A 1.8l engine you have.

Here is what you remove (this is mine, ready for storage). It's a choker... Back in if you want for your dealer visit.
ribbon.jpg

At sea level, with the ribbon deleted (stock filter in) - you gain about 200 RPM, the ECU automatically adjusts for the added air, and the boat feels MUCH happier, it is snappier and sounds better (while you gain power and fuel economy).

I was actually surprised how well this mod (unmod) worked.

Just saying...