• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2017 ar210 bimini vs 242x bimini

Nimrod_R

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone thought about swapping the bimini from the 242x onto there 210 for more coverage since they are so much bigger and have the trickle charger solar panels?

Ancient canoe

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You would have to switch the whole tower or fabricate the frame. The bimini frame is part of the tower on the 242x

Nimrod_R

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You would have to switch the whole tower or fabricate the frame. The bimini frame is part of the tower on the 242x
I kinda thought so, I was just wondering if it would bolt to the same holes and be a direct swap.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I kinda thought so, I was just wondering if it would bolt to the same holes and be a direct swap.
I doubt the 210 has the holes to mount the E-Series bimini to.....there are 4 in total. Someone on here did have their dealer swap their E-Series bimini with a non-E-Series once.....and they replaced the whole tower and bimini to accomplish that.