• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Completed 2017 Perfect Pass Group Buy

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey guys and gals,

We have the details worked out with Perfect Pass on hosting a PP group buy for the forum and our existing customer base. Here's the details as I have discussed with Gary.

Twin Engine Perfect Pass Stargazer Wake Edition S $1249.95 with free shipping ($50-$60 value) inside the domestic US only. Single Engine Perfect Pass Stargazer Wake Edition S will be $1149.95.

Color choices are: Black, White or Silver Gauge Face with Chrome Bezel

NOTE: This install requires that you be mechanically inclined. In other words this is not a basic plug and play install. It will take you about 3-4 hours if you do it right.

We need 15 members to commit to purchase to get this price. This group buy will max out at 30 units so once I get the 30th order the sale will close regardless of date. Last year we did 21 so we should have no problem getting to 15.

To sign up for this group buy email me at will@jetboatpilot.com so I can put your name and info into our Group buy file. I need your name, boat year make and model, PP gauge color choice, e-mail address and phone number.

ALL sales must be paid in full before they will ship. Once all orders have been paid in full JBP will ensure that orders are shipped immediately.

Dates for this sale begin today and will run through the end of February 2017. Orders will ship in March once the sale has been finalized and orders paid in full. Example: 15 sign up. 15 need to pay before the first unit ships. 20 sign up. 15 pay then orders begin shipping upon payment of the 15th.

Also this year we are proud to announce that JetBoatPilot has completed the 24 Foot Connext Equipped Gauge Housing for 2015-2017 240/242 models. If you own a 2015-2017 240 or 242 you may add your name to the group buy but we will have to charge an additional $119.95 for the housing (regular price will be $149.95 for the housing on our website). This same housing will also be available for the new 21 foot boats later this year but don't expect it for this coming boating season. It takes too long to perfect (we learned that last year).

If you have questions feel free to call Will at 850-960-3236 or my assistants at 850-867-1410.

Last edited:

Minh Nguyen

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks @JetBoatPilot for getting this together! Do you have a picture of the housing on the 240/242 that you have ready? I might be on board for this depending on boss lady's reaction at the mention of another mod.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I think @OperationROL has the gauge housing or a prototype on his 2015 242ls and posted some photos somewhere. Not finding them quickly so will hopefully he will be able to post them here or link.

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thanks @JetBoatPilot for getting this together! Do you have a picture of the housing on the 240/242 that you have ready? I might be on board for this depending on boss lady's reaction at the mention of another mod.
A few pitch options here.

• Its good for the kids
  • Also get the mini ninja blender and a inverter for the boat to make frozen cocktails for her (Double win with this one)
  • Buy jewelry
  • Take a day off from work to clean the house and take care of the honey do list
  • Get her a spa day
Good Luck

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
My guess is that @JetBoatPilot will be updating this thread with counts from time to time?

My email has been sent.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

dirksgoat

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
forgot to state on here i am in period. Had the wife try and hold the boat steady for some riders. Angry she was, so boss said get it ordered. lol Having a wife who is also a professional mariner as well has its perks....

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I believe black face and chrome bezel will be a perfect match.

robbo3

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
For anyone on the fence, I bought mine last year and am only disappointed that I didn't buy one earlier. Perfect Pass is the #1 accessory you can add if you do watersports.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@Julian , is the banner up for this?
I'll get a banner up in a week or so....my Dad was admitted to hospital yesterday so I'm in Tampa helping out and trying to ensure he's getting good care. He passed out while driving a golf cart....drove into a tree...banged himself up and he's disoriented still. So something ain't right.....

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@dirksgoat here is a pic of my 2008 Ar230 with the black cluster.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Sorry to hear about your dad @Julian

I hope and pray he is doing better!

dirksgoat

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'll get a banner up in a week or so....my Dad was admitted to hospital yesterday so I'm in Tampa helping out and trying to ensure he's getting good care. He passed out while driving a golf cart....drove into a tree...banged himself up and he's disoriented still. So something ain't right.....
damn, sorry to hear. Hope all turns out well. In my Prayers

jpass

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
I'm truly baffled that speed control doesn't come standard in those boats. Our 2012 Challenger has something very similar to PP, only it's called Ski Mode. I can set the intensity in which the rider is pulled out of the water and also the top speed I wish the boat to hold. Speedo runs off built in GPS. I'm surprised to have this in a 5 year old boat and not see it standard in the newer models. We had PP on our last boat and it was awesome, but definitely not cheap.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm truly baffled that speed control doesn't come standard in those boats. Our 2012 Challenger has something very similar to PP, only it's called Ski Mode. I can set the intensity in which the rider is pulled out of the water and also the top speed I wish the boat to hold. Speedo runs off built in GPS. I'm surprised to have this in a 5 year old boat and not see it standard in the newer models. We had PP on our last boat and it was awesome, but definitely not cheap.

Well, it does, if you opt for E-series w/fly-by-wire throttles. But that has its own issues.

--