• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Completed 2017 Perfect Pass Group Buy

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey guys, quick update. We are at 12 units if all of the participants follow through. We need three more. If any of you are on the fence now would be the time to jump in. At the moment we are not at the minimum 15 to get the approval from PP to discount the prices.

For those of you who have confirmed we will be in touch with you once we find out the final tally. It will likely be Wednesday morning before we know for sure.

Thanks!

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Alright, stupid question..what happens if you don't get to 15? Does everyone end up paying full price?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'll need to ask PP ownership and see if they will allow the discount. It will be their call. I think we're at 13 now. We need two more if my count is right.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Install on a 2003-2006 230 model really is pretty simple. There are two things that are a little bit tricky, but not hard in any way.

1. Get a good power source, I initially tried using the power for the old speedo, but it didnt have the juice needed, then I just ran it to a switch I'd already installed.
  2. Getting a good angle on the approach for the starboard engine throttle cable is tricky and takes some trial and error. You don't want too tight of a bend or it binds the cable to much. Once you find the best angle, zip tie it into that position and you are all set. I may sound hard, but took me 10-15 minutes of different routes until I found one that worked great.
I loved having PerfectPass....and my wife loved it even more! :) No more bickering LOL

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey guys I think we're up to 14 commitments! One more! We still have the rest of the day!!! Go Go GO!

Weaver1855

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot Received tracking info yesterday for PP. Thanks for putting this group buy together, it was the only way to convince the wife. Now on to that Seadek group buy, will you have one for 2017?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yes we do that one in September.

thcobb1

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Mine arrived yesterday. I plan on installing next weekend. If anyone is adding PP to a AR210 and gets to it before me please post pictures of how you arranged things in the engine compartment. I will do the same.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@thcobb1 let us know how it goes for you. I assured PP that I'd relay any helpful info to them so others could benefit as well. Thanks!

yamahaar230honewb

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot I just came across this one....Can I still get in on it? If not, when would be the next Group Buy?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yes call my office today and I'll let you in. 850-867-1410

yamahaar230honewb

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks so much!!! Hard to spend the money but cant wait to get it installed and try it out!!!! No more hand signals for the speed!!!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
You're welcome! Enjoy!

KevinMc

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Is it too late to get in on this deal? Or can I be first on the list for the next group buy?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Too late for this one. Next one is scheduled for next February.