• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Greg larose

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
anyone have any ideas what's in store for this year will they be bringing back the 210 ?? Any new models etc...

Rumors have been that the 21' boats will receive some attention this year. Maybe they will introduce the newer TR1 engines on some boats to phase out the older and heavier 1.8L engines? We won't know for sure until August. I hope they do bring back the AR210 as a cheaper 21' option because there is a decent sized gap in price from the 19' to 21' boats.

My wish list:
  1. Sound deadening to all the models
  2. Folding seat bases to all models
  3. New AR210 and SX210
  4. Further expansion of the E-Series features
  5. Storage closet options installed from the factory
  6. Built in garbage cans in every model! (I really wonder why this sort of thing isn't standard!)
  7. Removable coolers that can easily be removed.
Would also like to see some expanded add on options like:
  1. Box anchors that fit in stock anchor lockers
  2. Camper cover or just bow screens
  3. 240 series swim deck ballast (something that could come out of the rear storage, be strapped down and remains connected to pumps)
  4. Surf wedge/gate
  5. flag holders
  6. On board charging system (that would work with the solar charger)

21ft with dual TR-1 engines priced at 35k

1.8 liters are definitely not going anywhere, the TR1's may replace the MR1's that have been phased out.

I don't get it. Why does everyone say they want the new TR1 engines? They are only 1050cc with 130 hp. They are more powerful than the old 110hp MR1 engines but nowhere near the 180hp current engine. They say they are more for the wave runners because they are smaller and lighter.

I don't get it. Why does everyone say they want the new TR1 engines? They are only 1050cc with 130 hp. They are more powerful than the old 110hp MR1 engines but nowhere near the 180hp current engine. They say they are more for the wave runners because they are smaller and lighter.

I want the TR1 because I want to see a 2017 AR/SX 210, and the only way that's happening is likely with TR1. I agree people thinking the TR1 are going to replace the 1.8s are crazy because they are way less powerful. But for me personally I don't want to pay a premium for that power. Twin TR1 in a mid to high 30k boat is right in my wheelhouse.

1. Built in garbage cans in every model! (I really wonder why this sort of thing isn't standard!)
  2. Removable coolers that can easily be removed.
couldnt agree more!!!

1. Built in garbage cans in every model! (I really wonder why this sort of thing isn't standard!)
  2. Removable coolers that can easily be removed.
couldnt agree more!!!

On the garbage can topic...I've wondered about a way to mount a garbage can in the storage locker up high in a slide in slot, with a cup holder hole from above. Just drop the trash in from the top and in lands in the garbage can below. Nice and out of the way.....the same way someone did this in the rear storage under the seat...but this would have larger capacity.

Back