• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 Yamaha 275 Detail Images (as thumbnails)

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
These are official images provided by Yamaha, click on the thumbnails to enlarge.

275_Anchor Locker.png275_Anchor Locker2.png275_Bow Seating1.png275_Bow Speaker1.png275_Bow Speaker3.png275_Bow Speaker8.png275_Bow Table1.png275_Bow Table2.png275_Branding1.png275_Branding3.png275_Buttons at Steering.png275_Buttons at Throttle.png275_Captain Seat1.png275_Co-Captaian Chair.png275_Cockpit Seatng1.png275_Cockpit Seatng2.png275_Cockpit Seatng4.png275_Cockpit Speaker1.png275_Connext_1.png275_Connext_2.png275_Connext_3.png275_Connext_4.png275_Cooler1.png275_Divider.png275_Drivers Area2.png275_Flooring.png275_Head Compartment1.png275_Head Compartment3.png275_Head Compartment4.png275_Head Compartment8.png

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
And the rest

275_Upholstery2.png275_Upholstery3.png275_Upholstery4.png275_Upholstery5.png275_Wet Storage1.png275_Wind Divider.png

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
love all the blue led lighting, and it has underwater led's! Would like to see that make it's way to the 24' boats.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Couple neat things here.

Front "air dam" that is retractable. Neat idea. Not sure how I feel about the little things that hold the screen down though.

Swim up seating looks pretty easy to retrofit. Can't wait for those parts to become available (if they do), or for the aftermarket to copy/workaround them.

WHEN, oh my god WHEN, are premium boat manufacturers going to give the buyer a real cooler? I spend $130k on a boat, and you're including a POS Walmart Igloo? How a about a Yeti or Pelican to maintain the premium them here? Just because the igloo is all white, doesn't mean it's "premium".

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
WHEN, oh my god WHEN, are premium boat manufacturers going to give the buyer a real cooler? I spend $130k on a boat, and you're including a POS Walmart Igloo? How a about a Yeti or Pelican to maintain the premium them here? Just because the igloo is all white, doesn't mean it's "premium".
Why not a refrigerator. Plenty of room to put a very nice fridge in there.

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This is the perfect way to view the new boat detail! Thank you Captain @Bruce !

Kelso

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Devils advocate here...but would a fridge even have ample time to really "cool" on say a day trip in 100* weather inside an unconditioned compartment. I just don't see it performing well. For instance, I regularly trailer to lakes, and launch for the day, then retrailer and go home or back to my lake. This means my boat is off shore power and a fridge would be at ambient temps until I activate the house switch on the battery. It takes a good bit of time to cool the innards of a fridge, and ideally one would load already cold drinks into it...so basically I'd be loading drink out of an already cold ice chest with ice!!! The horror! At that point it would just be easier to use the ice chest. Plus, when anchored and floating we put our soft sided RTIC on the swim deck for easy access from the water, or even in a cooler float in the water with us!!!

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Devils advocate here...but would a fridge even have ample time to really "cool" on say a day trip in 100* weather inside an unconditioned compartment
I leave mine running and stocked with drinks all the time. We add some food and away we go. Hardly ever need ice.

When we do turn it off to trailer long distances we find it cools down quickly. For example on the one hour no wake from Harbour Towne to Bahia Mar in Fort Lauderdale.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Why not a refrigerator. Plenty of room to put a very nice fridge in there.
In this case yes.

In general better coolers should be offered across the board. Buddys bought a $125k wake boat and got a POS igloo with it. Just seems like an obvious place to NOT pinch pennys.

*edit*
Also something I just noticed that I can't unsee......the pattern on the flooring is about 1in off to the right from being centered. That would drive me bat crap crazy over time.

Britboater

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I feel I’m being negative towards this new model, I’m trying not to and I’m sure I will have boat envy if I see one. It does, IMO look stunning, and the new tech I love, the high end diamond stitching to me relates to when Bentley first used it around 25 years ago.
But........why o why cut corners and then even release it when you know parts have not been real world tested. The roller blind for a wind dam, really! Those engines look nice and tight for servicing, and what about the head door opening into the passenger, I see still no window too.
Can’t help thinking about those swim up seats, is there an engine cut off when there fitted? “Hang on captain before you start up just reading this sticker, you may suffer rec....or vag...:jawdrop: stop!

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
In this case yes.

In general better coolers should be offered across the board. Buddys bought a $125k wake boat and got a POS igloo with it. Just seems like an obvious place to NOT pinch pennys.

*edit*
Also something I just noticed that I can't unsee......the pattern on the flooring is about 1in off to the right from being centered. That would drive me bat crap crazy over time.
I sort of agree on the cooler thing. My buddy bought a $125k Supra also and it came with a cheap white igloo. I have a Yeti 50 I used to bring on the boat from time to time. While its very nice the thing is heavy as hell loaded down. It also doesn't hold as much stuff as comparable sized cheaper coolers because it's so thick. I would be ok with a cheap cooler since most of the time you only it need it for a day outing, and not worried about keeping ice for days.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I sort of agree on the cooler thing. My buddy bought a $125k Supra also and it came with a cheap white igloo. I have a Yeti 50 I used to bring on the boat from time to time. While its very nice the thing is heavy as hell loaded down. It also doesn't hold as much stuff as comparable sized cheaper coolers because it's so thick. I would be ok with a cheap cooler since most of the time you only it need it for a day outing, and not worried about keeping ice for days.
I get that. Perhaps my experience with Igloo, and my somewhat of a hording problem with coolers gets me here.

I've got a couple cheap coleman soft sided coolers that do great. I also have a Coleman Xtreme that does as well or better than my buddies Yeti at outdoor events (it also has a handle and wheels). I had to transport sensitive cryo frozen scientific samples from southern IN to central Florida two years ago. got a Pelican and filled it with dry ice as the Yeti rep wouldn't confirm it was acceptable to put Dry Ice in theirs. I was extremely impressed with that cooler. We still had dry ice 2 days later after packing the afternoon before, driving for a full day in a cargo van, then spending the night in a hotel, and unpacking on the afternoon of day 2. We actually had frost building up around the drain nozzle. Fun stuff.

ANYWHO......I have a couple of the cheap Igloo's including a pink one that is my wifes that we use on the boat quite often. It won't keep drinks and ice for a full day on the water.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
It won't keep drinks and ice for a full day on the water.
I'm a cooler hoarder too! LOL

My experience is that pretty much any cooler works for a day on the water. It all comes down to three factors....how much you stuff into it, the temp of that stuff going in, and the amount of Ice you put in. Warm soda/beer, filled to the brim with little ice...recipe for failure. Cold soda/beer, with room for a 10lb bag of ice...works all day for me. (amount of ice is relative to the size of the cooler).

What is clear is that people have cooler preferences, so I can see why Yamaha lets buyers choose and buy their own religious brand.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What is clear is that people have cooler preferences, so I can see why Yamaha lets buyers choose and buy their own religious brand.
Glad I'm not the only one with a "cooler problem"......I think I'm up to like 10 now. I need to count.

That's the secondary answer IMO. Just don't give me a cooler at all. I'll find one that fits where I need it to fit, and holds the things I need.

We started with her pink Igloo under the starboard rear seat. Then moved to a soft sided coleman in the ski locker. I think this season we're gonna get one of the then coleman coolers for under the port seat. We've been working hard on where to store things to keep from having to ask people to move to get to them. This boat has so much storage compared to our last we actually have options now.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Glad I'm not the only one with a "cooler problem"......I think I'm up to like 10 now. I need to count.

That's the secondary answer IMO. Just don't give me a cooler at all. I'll find one that fits where I need it to fit, and holds the things I need.

We started with her pink Igloo under the starboard rear seat. Then moved to a soft sided coleman in the ski locker. I think this season we're gonna get one of the then coleman coolers for under the port seat. We've been working hard on where to store things to keep from having to ask people to move to get to them. This boat has so much storage compared to our last we actually have options now.
We've gotten into the routine of just bringing one smaller cooler that slides behind the drivers seat, and telling guests to bring their own. With a slip, we aren't typically out on the water all day. We'll go both days on a weekend for shorter trips vs one long all day now.

I actually threw out a cooler in bimini (broke the lid).... step one of my 10 step cooler reduction program! LOL