• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 Yamaha 255xd leak video!

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
You have all been waiting for it, and Yamaha leaked a short clip with teaser shots. Link at the bottom of this post after spy shots!

You can tell by the tower and windshield, that it will have the general shape of the 275 series boats. A soft top like the SE or 242x boats.

I don't see the swim up seats yet

The triple axle trailer is telling me she's a high freeboard monster that can handle thousands of pounds of ballast!!

I could be wrong, but the tower almost looks motorized, and there are JL Audio logos all over the speakers, so it's a nice upgrade from anything previous.

And yes, that first photo is a pair of split supercharged 1.8ltr engines like the 275? Could they have made a 275x as well?

Official Yamaha Sneak Peek of the 255xd Surf Edition

Enjoy everyone, it's what we have all been waiting for!

Last edited:

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Be sure not to spread this outside of Jetboaters.net We want to remain your single source of info!!

jim1

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
LMAO!!

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Follow up question, why was 80's dancing so horrendous? Were people less flexible back then?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Follow up question, why was 80's dancing so horrendous? Were people less flexible back then?
We all had stick up our asses....hard to bend like that! LOL

Thriller did show us that we COULD move.....but how to get the sticks out?

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
That just ain't right. You had me going until the video. Wellllll balls! Back to watching the calendar for Aug 12th.

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
😂 Because dancing has very little to do with american culture. I dated a latin girl for a few years and I had to learn real fast how to move my hips. Now I really like latin dancing.

shar

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
LOL. well played

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Not funny! I'm sure I'll laugh later, but not yet.

jjmparsons

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I will be drafting a letter to my congress man to officially ban @biffdotorg from all future forums and fun having events!!!!

I think the worst part about it was that I then watched the whole friggin thing wondering to myself how in the actual Fuuudddgeee did this even make it to the main stream music scene??? Annnnnd the dancing..... ???? WHAT!!!???!!! How?? Why??? LOL!!!! I then thought about that dang video of David Bowie and Mic Jagger and how horrendous that was..... Welp, there goes my afternoon.

Well played @biffdotorg! Well played indeed!!!!!

Matt Phillips

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Tease.....

o_O

ripler

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
That is an actual link for the video on Yamaha's website, but on their website the link says " WAKESURFING BEHIND A YAMAHA"