• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2023 Bimini fling

Sreed

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I’m interested in the 2023 Bimini fling. Does anybody know the earliest I can register and do I need a reservation to keep my trailer at Habor Town? Any information on the trip would be appreciated. Thank you

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’m interested in the 2023 Bimini fling. Does anybody know the earliest I can register and do I need a reservation to keep my trailer at Habor Town? Any information on the trip would be appreciated. Thank you
Harbour Towne is first come first serve for parking. We reserved parking at self park and used uber to get back.

Sreed

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Harbour Towne is first come first serve for parking. We reserved parking at self park and used uber to get back.
Thank you for your response. Where is self park?

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Jahall812

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We are wanting to cross in 2023 as well. This will be our first time!

AshleyPro83

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
Any dates for 2023 yet? We went last month and loved it, would love to go again! Looking forward to 2023 dates so we can get something on the books and give work a head's up!

Randyj84

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
hey guys, I'm in for 2023!!! I've been wanting to do this trip for a few years now and finally am ready!!!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
It's just a few miles away from Harbor Towne

@Sreed

Just be aware, I called self park this year as a backup to Harbor Towne, and they said they no longer accept trailer as they've built out the back part of the lot where we used to park them (or are building it out). Your results may vary....but that is what they told me.

rocky4x479

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Any dates for 2023 yet? We went last month and loved it, would love to go again! Looking forward to 2023 dates so we can get something on the books and give work a head's up!
Hey look who it is, Im also chomping at the bit to go back. That trip was an absolute blast. And it was nice meeting you and Paul

Papa Erp

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm a GO for 2023! Went in 2021, loved meeting everyone, and ready to go back...well, almost ready. Need a new boat but getting close to pulling the trigger. Loved Bimini so much, been three times this year and going back this Friday. Bought a condo in RW Bimini Bay. Gotta have a boat there to get the full experience. Can't wait.

YammyWickens

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Just a heads up we did the 2022 bimini fling sponsored thru go Bahamas, we were the only jet boat and were left by the entire group. No radio check nothing just left us out there. I'll never do it again.
I would love to do a yamaha group in 2023 so that travel time and experience are equal. We made the trip and can't wait to do it again this summer!

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just a heads up we did the 2022 bimini fling sponsored thru go Bahamas, we were the only jet boat and were left by the entire group. No radio check nothing just left us out there. I'll never do it again.
I would love to do a yamaha group in 2023 so that travel time and experience are equal. We made the trip and can't wait to do it again this summer!
Did you stop or did they go faster than you wanted to?

Jahall812

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Anybody have any dates in mind for a 2023 crossing? We are ready to start planning!! This will be our 1st time so looking to cross with a group.

bmaynard

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Crossing June 18th, coming back on the 22nd. 4 boats confirmed so far. First crossing for all of us. Leaving Harbor Town Marina.

rocky4x479

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Crossing June 18th, coming back on the 22nd. 4 boats confirmed so far. First crossing for all of us. Leaving Harbor Town Marina.
Your gonna love it, if you have some from this group that are crossing as well might be a good idea to start a new thread. Titled BIMINI June18th-22nd 2023 . Just a suggestion
(Im looking at those dates, or July 9th- 15th)

Last edited:

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Speedling's Crew of Rest Stop is looking to Go back to Bimini July 9th-15th plus or minus a day!
We would LOVE a few other boats to come with! The more the merrier and if I need to lead the group, that's fine too!
We are going with 3 kids and have a pit stop in Tampa before/after our trip to ease the travel from Lake Michigan (Indiana) and visit some family.
I would love to hear from other's looking to go this week. Probably will start up a thread once I confirm some availability. We enjoyed staying at Bimini Cove last time and will probably look to do the same!

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’d probably be more interested in the July trip as 4 days isn’t worth towing my boat 20hrs to Miami. I think 6 to 8 days would make it worth it.

Last edited: