• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2023 Bimini fling

svana

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I’d probably be more interested in the July trip as 4 days isn’t worth towing my boat 20lbs to Miami. I think 6 to 8 days would make it worth it.
Which July trip, first or second week?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Warning.....Bimini Cove and the individual owners at the Cove are in a war with each other. Here is the lastest volley in that war:

The new Bimini Cove is getting ready to announce our new premier renters club for the 2023 season. This program is fully supported by the developers which means you will always have first choice and preference on dockage and the use of all its amenities over Airbnb renter’s.​

Please be aware the developers does not support or recognize the Airbnb program which means if you select to rent a Airbnb unit you will only have limited access to the amenities as well as dockage. Airbnb renters will not be allowed to make prior reservations on dockage until day of departure and based on availability.​

We invite all owners who have their units listed on Airbnb to join and support the Bimini Cove rental program. This is one community and everyone should support the developers in their efforts to beautify and improve the amenities of our property.​

So if you rent from an owner who hasn't joined their "club" you won't be able to reserve docks until the day you leave for the island.....which means....you won't rent from them. I have to assume they are approaching it this way for a number of reasons, one being that the owners refused to raise the dues.

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Warning.....Bimini Cove and the individual owners at the Cove are in a war with each other. Here is the lastest volley in that war:

The new Bimini Cove is getting ready to announce our new premier renters club for the 2023 season. This program is fully supported by the developers which means you will always have first choice and preference on dockage and the use of all its amenities over Airbnb renter’s.​

Please be aware the developers does not support or recognize the Airbnb program which means if you select to rent a Airbnb unit you will only have limited access to the amenities as well as dockage. Airbnb renters will not be allowed to make prior reservations on dockage until day of departure and based on availability.​

We invite all owners who have their units listed on Airbnb to join and support the Bimini Cove rental program. This is one community and everyone should support the developers in their efforts to beautify and improve the amenities of our property.​

So if you rent from an owner who hasn't joined their "club" you won't be able to reserve docks until the day you leave for the island.....which means....you won't rent from them. I have to assume they are approaching it this way for a number of reasons, one being that the owners refused to raise the dues.
That’s sum bullshit! I was actually thinking of doing this trip and staying there. If I liked it I was going to look at buying a place. I guess I’ll have to look at this harder.