• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

210 FSH Differences between years

nofd843

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
I tried to do a search and could not find what I was looking for, so if someone knows where it is, please feel free to ridicule and point me in the correct direction.

I am trying to find a breakout of what the differences are between the 2018/2019/2020 210 FSH Sports. I remember seeing some information about the jet wash and such on the jet drive, and color options, but what other changes are there.

Thanks

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We have a google spreadsheet started showing differences on the major versions. But I’m not sure whether the FSH has been brought up to speed in the notes yet.

@Julian do you recall? I know we are behind on the 19 and 20 products.

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
There is really no difference mechanically between the years, other than the nozzle design on the 2019 and 2020 boats. Hull colors changed slightly. 2018 the all white is available, the Deluxe is all white or Seafoam and white. Sport is either all white or Yacht (dark) blue and white. White hulls have a grey T-top frame and canvas, others have white frame with color match canvas. 2019 they switched. Deluxe is white or Yacht blue, Sport has white or Seafoam blue, but they added black and white as an option. 2020 I’ve seen they kept the 2019 colors, but they added Black bottom to the Seafoam on the Sport. 2019 and 2020 also have the removable back rests for the jump seats next to the leaning post. The hulls and engines are identical between 2018-2020.

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Oh I think the 2019 and 2020 have a slightly different T-top frame design, they added some grab handles or something on to it.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We have a google spreadsheet started showing differences on the major versions. But I’m not sure whether the FSH has been brought up to speed in the notes yet.

@Julian do you recall? I know we are behind on the 19 and 20 products.
Here is a link to the differences thread....also a sticky thread at the top of the General section:

Havent checked to see what the latest updates are.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Colors, back rest for jump seats, nozzles, handles on t-top.

nofd843

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Thanks for the info.