• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

210 FSH real SS cupholders

I know You know

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I am replacing all the "fake" SS cupholders on my 210 FSH with both of these. Can anyone tell me if the plastic cup holders currently on the boat are glued or siliconed into place. Want to make sure before I start trying to pull them out. ThanksYamaha SS cupholders.jpegYamaha SS LED cupholders.jpeg

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I am replacing all the "fake" SS cupholders on my 210 FSH with both of these. Can anyone tell me if the plastic cup holders currently on the boat are glued or siliconed into place. Want to make sure before I start trying to pull them out. Thanks
Mine (Chaparral) have spring clips behind them; very difficult to remove.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
They are not
Push down on the stainless ring and turn it to the left.
Then lift it up
There is 3 screws holding it in. Take them out to remove
Remember there should be a drain on it
The hose was not connected to some of mine.
I will look for some pictures and post in a little bit

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
These are the ones from the very front of the boat the drain hoses are not hooked up to them because it is a pain in the ass to get them on so they never did it at the factory. I guarantee you that that is where some water is getting in peoples hulls. I filled the holes in the bottom of those cupholders and just clean them out with a towel.

I know You know

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
And now
“I know You know”
I just had to write that!
Man thank you so much, you are always on the spot I think you are most definitely going to "Live to 99"

Thanks brother!!!

Leonidas514

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
You'll need to make the holes bigger to fit those nicer ones from Wal Mart. Unless I am missing something they are about a 1/2 inch wide to fit. I searched for days to find direct fit replacements and I could not find them. The rings on my brand new were all rusty already. The dealer swapped em out for me though.

PS - If the ones you purchased from Wal Mart are a direct OE replacement please let us know.

I know You know

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
You'll need to make the holes bigger to fit those nicer ones from Wal Mart. Unless I am missing something they are about a 1/2 inch wide to fit. I searched for days to find direct fit replacements and I could not find them. The rings on my brand new were all rusty already. The dealer swapped em out for me though.

PS - If the ones you purchased from Wal Mart are a direct OE replacement please let us know.
They are not a perfect fit (1/4 inch wider) but well worth the work to expand all the holes with a rotor tool or multi tool. They are true SS all the way thru not that imitation plastic crap that Yamaha uses. So yes it will be 2/3 hours of work but it will look great (I hope) at the end.

Note: there is no screws to hold them down, so you will have to add a bead of 4200/5200.

Frank Marshall

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I think this is the company Yamaha gets their cup holders from.
Standard Yamaha Cup Holder They specify a 3-5/8" hole. However, I found 3-3/8" worked well.
They also have a stainless steel model.
Stainless Steel Cup Holder They specify a 4" hole. Not sure what would work, but it appears it will have to be larger than the Yamaha standard.
These can be ordered at Amazon. They have links displayed.

Dixemon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hate to bring this back from the grave. But were you ever able to install those all stainless cupholders?