• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

242X / Head/Porta Potty

31BVeteran

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Hi,

Does anyone have pictures or videos of the install or after the install? Wanting to see if it’s worth it.

Thank you!

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I had same setup in my old 242. Most of these are remove and dump in toilet at home sort of deals. Ours was restricted to my wife and kids only. It was nice to have for emergencies and when wife did not want to get in the water.

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
How/where’s the clean out on that!? Thank you for sharing! Looking at having it installed for the kids during our outings. Much appreciated!
The top and bottom separate, just take the bottom into any bathroom and dump down the toilet. It's super easy, but this is strictly for #1 only. If you #2, you get to clean it.

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
BTW, Install is super easy. Just tape down the template, predrill a few holes and then screw down the brackets. It slides on and off.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I bought one for our trip to Bimini as a just in case.....never used it, and hope never to have to. You use it, you clean it! :)
lol, it never failed every time out my 3 year old son would have to take a $%#@ right after dropping anchor. Not so bad cleaning up after a small kid though. Adults a different story!

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

DJMattyT

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
No joke I have been planning an install of a Keg right where your shitter is! I want the tap on the swimplatform so you can fill your beer while swimming. Only issue is the bouncing while moving

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
No joke I have been planning an install of a Keg right where your shitter is! I want the tap on the swimplatform so you can fill your beer while swimming. Only issue is the bouncing while moving
extra foamy beer!

31BVeteran

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
The top and bottom separate, just take the bottom into any bathroom and dump down the toilet. It's super easy, but this is strictly for #1 only. If you #2, you get to clean it.
Good call on that. Good to have in those emergency situations.

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length